“Not sure what all the hype was about”
Review of Jake's Sports Bar

Jake's Sports Bar
Ranked #1,006 of 8,439 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I stopped by here for lunch. The place was virtually empty, except for 5 marked HPD units there. T I felt really safe. I ordered my sandwich at the bar. The gal at the bar was really nice. The service was quick. However, my sandwich was pretty bland and tasteless. It was hot and had lots of meat, but not much in the flavor department. I will try it again and hopefully it will be better.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

If you are a Philadelphia Eagles fan, this is your place. The chzsteaks are as good as you are gonna get in Houston and the fresh cut fries are awesome. Good food, Good beeer, Good Football.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 24 April 2008

Big portions - a little more expensive than Texadelphia - which I like better.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook