“Good Chinese. Great staff”
Review of Cafe Goo Goo Yen

Cafe Goo Goo Yen
Ranked #2,366 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Chinese
Comfort, Texas
“Good Chinese. Great staff”
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

A very good choice in Sugar Land. This is not my favorite for authentic Chinese (Sichuan,Cantonese etc), but for the price, the attention of the staff and the food quality, it is a great go to place.

• Visited April 2013

Missouri City, Texas
“Our go to for Chinese delivery”
Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

We love this place, while we've never eaten in, we always get delivery. My favorite is the Shrimp with lobster sauce, they prepare it better than any place I've ever had it. The ingredients are always fresh, jumbo shrimp(and plenty of them), fresh mushrooms, quartered peas and carrots, with their delicious sauce. The house fried rice is very good too!

“Fantastic food and service...every time”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I've taken countless family, friends and customers here countless times for lunch and dinner and the quality of the food and service never fails to impress.

They also offer delivery, and I'm such a frequent customer, their delivery guy almost feels like family.

I've recommended them personally to many and am happy to also do so digitally. Enjoy!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lonestarsound
Sugar Land, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chineese”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Good value and prices. Locally owned and operated. convenient and ample parking.Liked the service and food.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tom M
Connersville, Indiana
“The best chinese food you'll ever eat.”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Cafe Goo Goo Yen is BY FAR the BEST Chinese eatery I have EVER been to. The workers are friendly and quick to serve, and the food is delicious. We ate here three times in the ten days I stayed here. Each time I got something different and each time it was delicious. Try the crab puffs!!! DIVINE. The owner is just the sweetest man you'll ever meet. He himself works in the restaraunt and is eager to please. And the delivery boys are just the most handsome boys you'll ever see. And sweet! This place is just full of sweet people and delicious food. Probably my favorite restaurant, not only in Texas, but that I've EVER been to.

And oh yeah! The prices are great too! ;D

Go here. You won't regret it.

Visited July 2012