“Very nice hotel!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt
Ranked #134 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 14 May 2012

This is a place like home. Their stuff is very friendly and helpful. They treat you make you feel like you are staying at home. The room is very clean and quiet. I like the food as well, especially the dinner special. This is the best place to stay in Houston.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Clin618
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Dear Clin618,

Thank you for your warm comments. We strive to be a home away from home for our guests, and we are delighted to hear that our goal was reached. Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt for your stay, and we hope to welcome you each time you are in Houston.
Please do not hesitate contacting me should you need any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel during the Offshore Technology Conference in May 2012. Hote rate was very reasonable despite the event. No ripp off such as other places. Hotel is nice and clean and staff extremely helpful and friendly. Good business center with 2 WORKING PCs and a decent printer. Location is ok. The GPS will guide you there using the toll roads though that is not really required. So print off the hotel directions before you go.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank ab1966

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt and sharing your comments with other travelers. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you back with us during OTC 2013 and throughout the year.
Thank you for giving tips on the location of the hotel. Our Guest Service Agents will be happy to assist with directions as well.
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 9 May 2012

This is a very nice place to stay.
Their stuff is very friendly and pleasant.
Parking is very convenient.
I would say this was by best experience in Houston!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Yuriy K

Dear Yuriy,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt and sharing your comments. We are very happy to hear that we were your best experience in Houston. We certainly strive to provide the best service and accommodations to our guests. We hope to see you and your friends back with us on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

This is better than average hotel in its price range. Mostly a business hotel to the local energy industry, as well as a hotel for many visiting Asian families

Quality breakfast made to order with juice and Starbucks coffee included for $10 with fresh fruit. Dinner specials also offered weekday evenings with wine.

In March, the Pool was under repair. Offer made to use another facility. Pool now open

There is also a courtesy van for local drop off and pick up.

Hotel is $90 cab ride from IAH if not using a rental car

Full bar open 5-10 pm, though no draft beer. Beer and wine only Friday - Sunday

Free WiFi

Window open too for fresh air at nite, if not too hot

Many Asian restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Choose the front-facing rooms for better view but more road noise; rear-facing for more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank AisleSeat01

Dear Mr. Korn,

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back with us at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. You are indeed a part of our family now! Thank you for sharing your comments with other travelers and giving our property such detailed description and great rating.
Please feel free contacting me should you need any assistance.
Greetings from HGI Westbelt Team!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Stayed here three nights in April 2012. This is a very nice business hotel with clean rooms and a comfortable bed. The location makes access to all major highways a snap and the price was right. Quite a few fantastic Japanese and Chinese restaurants are within easy walking distance, as is a Denny's.

The only complaint is that the pool was closed for renovation. However, the front desk manager did offer a pass to the local 24-hour fitness that had a pool, so I thought that a fair tradeoff.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn near the Galleria, but it was sold out. I stayed at this property instead. As many have mentioned here, the hotel is in the 'Asian' section of Houston. I was without a vehicle, so I decided to try the Asian 'mall' right behind the hotel. It was within easy walking distance, but i saw no other people there except Asians. This probably meant the food was good and authentic, but I didn't see anything that appealed to me. I decided to head back to the hotel and have the shuttle take me to a steakhouse. Only problem was that the shuttle stops running at 6:30 p.m., which meant I was stuck eating at the hotel restaurant, which was my first mistake. It took FOREVER for one of the 2 waiters to take my order, but they finally did, and I ordered the 16 oz. Texas T-Bone, which was my 2nd mistake. The T-bone was thinner than a pancake, with lots of fat. No way it came close to 16 oz. The room was fine but I would only stay here again if I had no other option.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This hotel has a great location-close to major freeway. Restaurants are around. Hotel is very neat and clean. Staffs are polite, nice, and very helful. Price is affordable-value... I will comeback!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family