“A great place to stay with friendly service!!”

Club Quarters Hotel in Houston
Ranked #57 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Great hotel nice location. Close to the ball fields and some great hangouts. Cedric their valet was extremely helpful. He had some great recommendations as to where to go and was very friendly. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I had stayed two days there.
Worst staff ever!
They charged one dollar phone bill for ordering food at room.Every staff was very unfriendly.
I don't' want to recommend at all.
The room was dirty, the wall is so thin compare to other hotel, you will hear everything.
It was the worst hotel stay in my life.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank 454her
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I knew that we had picked the right place as soon as we pulled up. When we arrived Cedric (valet guy), was very helpful and a real gentlemen. The rooms here were very nice and the snack bar there is very exquisite. Would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Club Quarters almost a year ago while looking for a house. Location, staff, and healthy breakfast snacks were a nice change! Better than other hotels' unhealthy breakfast options, and they allowed me to run by and take to go. My fiancee visited me and parked with Cedric in the valet/lot. He helped her when her battery died. It was the nice hotel (location and healthy options) and caring staff (C.Jones helped my wife) that I booked my stay in Philadelphia at the Club Quarters.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Overall enjoyed my stay with great staff service, amenities, yet not your typical sized rooms. Imogen helped me out throughout my stay, remembered my name and made sure everything went well. You get more than what you pay for!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed at the Club Quarter in Houston for a sports vacation. Accommodations were great. Very
convenient to Minute Maid Park.

The most enjoyable part of the stay was the outstanding service I experienced from Nicole/front desk and Chris/valet.

Mahalo and aloha,
Bob

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I stayed here in August of 2013 for a one-night business trip. This was probably the only hotel I found in downtown Houston for under $200. The hotel is probably 80 years old, but has been nicely renovated. The rooms are very small, but are nicely decorated and clean. The beds are comfortable. The bathrooms have been recently renovated and are nice and modern. The staff is very friendly. For the money, this is probably the best best in downtown Houston.

The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because of the room size and because the doors between separate suites are not soundproof. When I was working in my room in the morning, I could here the guy in the room next to me talking on his phone almost as clearly as if he were in the same room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business