“Gyrel at Club Quarters made our stay very extra enjoyable.”

Club Quarters Hotel in Houston
Ranked #59 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The service and people at the front desk were above and beyond. They always were very helpful and light hearted. We came in late for dinner with nothing opened and Gyrel called 5 local restaurants to deliver us dinner. None were open, but he finally found one and we were able to eat and enjoy the rest of our evening. We also talked and joked and he was so welcoming that I felt like I was visiting family. Thank you for the extra care and kindness that he showed to us Midwesterners. Southern hospitality is alive in Houston and especially at Club Quarters with the ever smiling Gyrel. Kelly(with the pink cast) and John from North Dakota.

Room Tip: Our room was small with the king size bed taking up most of the room. It was very clean and bed was...
Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 October 2013

My wife and I had heard a lot of good things about the hotel, so we decided to book a room after the baseball game (which was only a few blocks away). As soon as we pulled up the valet service was immediate. A man by the name of Cedric welcomed us to the hotel and to be honest, he was very informative when it came to my wife’s 100 questions. The inside of the hotel was amazing as well as the rooms. We wanted to make the best of our trip to the city and since we were not familiar with the night life and restaurants, we used Cedric (our Valet) as our information center. He was extremely helpful in every aspect and I could have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Great hotel nice location. Close to the ball fields and some great hangouts. Cedric their valet was extremely helpful. He had some great recommendations as to where to go and was very friendly. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I had stayed two days there.
Worst staff ever!
They charged one dollar phone bill for ordering food at room.Every staff was very unfriendly.
I don't' want to recommend at all.
The room was dirty, the wall is so thin compare to other hotel, you will hear everything.
It was the worst hotel stay in my life.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank 454her
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I knew that we had picked the right place as soon as we pulled up. When we arrived Cedric (valet guy), was very helpful and a real gentlemen. The rooms here were very nice and the snack bar there is very exquisite. Would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Club Quarters almost a year ago while looking for a house. Location, staff, and healthy breakfast snacks were a nice change! Better than other hotels' unhealthy breakfast options, and they allowed me to run by and take to go. My fiancee visited me and parked with Cedric in the valet/lot. He helped her when her battery died. It was the nice hotel (location and healthy options) and caring staff (C.Jones helped my wife) that I booked my stay in Philadelphia at the Club Quarters.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Overall enjoyed my stay with great staff service, amenities, yet not your typical sized rooms. Imogen helped me out throughout my stay, remembered my name and made sure everything went well. You get more than what you pay for!

• Stayed: August 2013