Club Quarters Hotel in Houston
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$247
US$162
US$132
US$157
US$152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$178
US$140
galahotels.com
1,371 results
All reviewsfiltered waterrooms are smallfront deskvalet parkingheart of downtownconvention centerminute maid parkvalet servicemetro raillight railastros gameliving roomlobby areatoyota centerenjoyed my staybusiness tripcq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here based on the location of the hotel, and I was pleasantly surprised! The friendly staff allowed us to check in two hours early (yippee!), and it made our day trip much easier!
The staff at the front desk and bar were very friendly and helpful.

The rooms were small, but clean and good for us as we only slept at the hotel.
There was nice coffee and tea on-hand at all times which is great when you're on business or popping in and out of the hotel constantly.

Although this is geared more towards business guests, I will definitely be coming back for personal stays due to the service and location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We we looking for something inexpensive for an overnight stay in downtown Houston. We got a great deal. The room was on the small side, but had everything we needed & was very up-to-date. The staff was over-the-top. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Everything was elegant and beautiful except valet parking. My door was broken and most of my belongings were scattered all throughout my car. Besides that, lovely private and quiet rooms and the free water is nice too.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My daughter and I spent one night here, as we were in town for the Queen plus Adam Lambert Concert. Although it was about 30 miles from the airport ($65 cab ride), it was close to the Toyota Center where the concert was held, so that's why we chose it. I was very pleased with everything The service was great, and there was a desk with extra outlets for computers, and free wi fi. There was also free bottled water, cokes, and coffee which was a nice plus. There was also a free shuttle which took us to the nearby House of Blues to meet a friend for dinner, and they would come back to get us if we were ready by 9PM. The hotel was only .7 miles from the Toyota Center, so we walked back from the concert. This was a perfect place for us to stay to attend the concert.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a beautiful property. The hotel staff is so friendly & helpful with check in, directions, everything!! The rooms are small but the beds are extremely comfortable!! Coffee makers in rooms & Club Quarters standard of bottled water for you to fill.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business