La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Willowbrook
US$247
US$231
US$152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$102
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$163
US$140
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmanager omarfull barpleasant personalityindoor pool and spafront deskbreakfast roomgeneral manageri highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffawesome stayexercise roomgreat hotelother hotelslate at nightclean roomshot tubhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Went out with a friend who was visiting from out of town. For some reason all other hotels were booked so we had no choice but to room here. It was a good forced choice. Beds were absolutely comfortable. Check in/out lady was very nice.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Spent last night in Houston at the new La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Willowbrook. The location was perfect for our needs, on the north side of Houston at Tomball Parkway and FM 1960. This facility is new, very clean, and convenient to the Willowbrook Mall and many good restaurants. LaQuinta gives military discounts to all military, even retired, which I appreciated. Our room was extremely comfortable, spacious for a "regular" room, great beds, bedding, and OK pillows. How nice to have a bed in a hotel WITHOUT a huge uncomfortable duvet or comforter, just a nice light blanket! The room had a microwave and mini refrigerator located in a credenza that also had a small sink (nice!) and the coffeepot. In-room coffee about what you would expect in a hotel, not my favorite coffee. The room had a nice desk and flat-screen TV, and ample lamps with plugs for charging electronic devices. They have a nice patio with tables, inside pool, and exercise room. The front-desk staff is great. I had several requests, each met immediately with a friendly smile. The only negative about our visit to this LaQuinta was the breakfast was below the standard for most hotels in this price range. Certainly adequate if you only want toast, cereal, or waffle. The hot items served this morning (pre-packaged omelets, bacon, and potatoes) were not good at all. I threw mine in trash and just opted for toast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel is beautiful. Every little detail was noticed and appreciated. Every single staff member is courteous, polite, professional, and yet completely down to earth. Mike and Luke were overly accommodating to our needs. Luke dealt with my early-morning, all-night-driving attitude when checking in very gracefully and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Mike never seemed irritated any of the 100 times I came downstairs to the help desk to ask him to trade my quarters for dollar bills at 2 in the morning. Needless to say, I wish I came to Houston more often so that Willowbrook could be my most frequented hotel.

Room Tip: I had a king suite.... so I guess i could only recommend that one
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank alexawinsday
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband had a business trip in Houston recently and I went along, and we stayed at this hotel. It is pretty new and pretty clean too. However, it seems that they hurried up to complete the job and several things were not put together completely or well. I did ask the desk to have maintenance fix a towel rack and closet rack that came off the wall, and they did get it fixed that day. The housekeeping was exceptional during the weekdays but they did not clean our room at all on Saturday and did not change the sheets when I left the card to request it. Lauren was great to assist in any way she could at the front desk too. The rooms are not noisy but the entrance to each room is tile and it does echo the hall noises in your room. I also wished it had a bathtub (doubles only) and not so many showerheads. I do rate it well for price and location - which is close to shopping and it is much cleaner and fresher than the Wyndham across the way.

Room Tip: If you want a bathtub then you have to have a double room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Room was comfortable, food was okay - nothing spectacular, but good value for the money. Have stayed at most La Quintas around the country, so have numerous to compare to. This one was average compared to others. Would probably stay here again if needed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room AWAY from lobby!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business