“Stay Here!”

Ranked #244 of 511 Hotels in Houston
Lone Tree, Colorado
“Stay Here!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

What a great property. I stayed on the first floor and had 10 foot ceilings in my room (I think it was #130). The room was very large and very comfortable. I wish I had that large of an HD TV in my house. Hallways are nice and wide and in great shape. This place must have just been built. My stay was a one night business trip and it was perfect. A few places nearby to catch something to eat one of which is just across the street. If you want or need to stay on the east side of Houston, stay here. I was not able to have breakfast because of a 5:45 departure but I am sure that they would have got something for me if I had asked. Hopefully I will have to work in this area again.

Room Tip: I would probably ask for a room facing away from I-10.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TYOTP

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We used to stay with the competition on the other side of the highway but their rates have become rather high. We were pleasantly surprised with our first visit to this location. The room was very nice as well as clean, spacious and affordable. Kumora (I'm probably spelling that wrong) was very courteous when checking us in. We will definitely stay here next time we're in the area. I took pics and hope to be able to attach them. At present I don't see an option to do so.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Kmrella
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This is my third visit. I travel quite often to the greater Houston area and this particular holiday is by far superior. The staff is excellent. The location is easily within my area if work and the restaurant has kept this place top of mind; a relaxed environment; great food. The staff in the restaurant is top notch. I go out if my way to stay here. The people make the difference. The food is terrific. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Dakota1996
Oakland, California
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Really a great little hotel. Totally helpful staff, big clean well furnished rooms and a location to be able to walk to a few restaurants. Perfect for a short business trip although it's out of the main town of Houston. Easy access to freeway.

• Stayed July 2012
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 6 April 2013

We stopped off the road at this facility. The manager on duty quoted us a price for our room. When we said no and were about to leave, he gave us a "negotiated deal" on our room charge, which we accepted. However, when I checked the room price for our category on the website, and it was $5 less than we were charged. Some deal!!! However, the room was pleasant and clean, and the breakfast was wonderful.

Room Tip: If you have a computer, check availability and prices from the parking lot!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is a nice place to stay if you are in the area. The staff is great and very accomodating. Denise mentioned Ivory, and she is very kind and helpful. She will go out of her way to make sure you are satisfied. I was impressed with her hospitality.

The king room I had was huge. Everything was functional and comfortable. There are several good restaurants surrounding this property including Salt Grass, Pappasito's (Unbelievable. Try the Mexico City chicken soup. It comes with white meat shredded chicken, rice, diced avocadoes and cilantro. It rocks. They also have a warm salsa with a bit of a kick.), and Chilis. Sorry, I digress. I get caught up when talking about food.

I was pleased with my stay here. I really don't have any complaints, but maybe a suggestion. The lighting in the room is all fluorescent and it's just a little stark for my taste. It feels like being in the office. I know that the pressure is on to convert to energy saving mercury-laden bulbs, but I'm still having a problem with it. Maybe it's just me. It doesn't feel homey. Maybe others like it...I don't know. Personally, I still enjoy the warm, cozy glow of an incandescent bulb. To each his own. I just turn the lights out and open the window.

I would recommend this property without hesitation.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank sprklhead
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Nice, clean, breakfast- pancakes, sausage, eggs, toast, juice coffee etc.
Manager, Nicole was nice.

However, if you book from Hotwire you will likely be given a bed with king size and will have to pay extra if you want 2 queen beds.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family