“Wonderfully surprised!”

Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Ranked #56 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This hotel had every amenities you could desire. In room safe, coffee-maker, hair dryer, clock-radio, desk phone AND cordless phone! Even free wi-fi in room, bottle of water and pkg. of cookies. Spotlessly clean and comfortable bed.

I picked this hotel for the price and free shuttle to Hobby Airport. I got much more than I expected. Besides all the other amenities mentioned they have a free breakfast buffet. And not just dry cereal, juice and roll; but eggs, sausage, and waffles. Staff was friendly and concerned with your satisfaction. I read a couple of reviews about the fact hotel was across from a strip club and no close resturant. I never saw anyone coming or going at the club and there was a Dennys a block away. I was a senior female traveling alone but I had no qualms about walking to the resturant.

I certainly recommend this hotel, I know you can't do any better price-wise.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 September 2011

This hotel by far is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. The Staf was great, the service was expectional and it's only a mile away from the airport which is convenient. i highly recomend it because by far is the cleanest hotel i have ever stayed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This hotel by far is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.Very helpful staff and you can see the owner is striving to make your stay pleasant.The room I was suppose to get was upstairs and they had just painted the stairs,so they upgraded me at no additional charge to a beautiful suite downstairs.They were friendly and did not hesitate to accommidate me.
The cleaniness of the hotel surprised me,not even one piece of litter in parking lot.The room was the cleanest room I stayed in.Bed was soft and fresh linens.The free continential breakfast was more than continential,they had sausage patties and potatoes,still had all the breakfast items in stock up to the last minute of breakfast.I gi ve this hotel and all the hard working staff an AA A+++
I would stay at this hotel everytime I come to Houston

Room Tip: Stay here if in Houston close to Hobby airport.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I was skeptical about staying here because the price was less than several "similar" hotels in the area. I was truly pleasantly surprised. The staff (clearly a family) was cordial and helpful and the room was really nice. The temperature was just right when I walked in and the room smelled clean and fresh. The bed was comfortable and beautifully made and there were lots of neat touches, like snacks, a bottle of water, decoratively folded towels, and more. There was a refrigerator, microwave, safe, radio, TV and WIFI. If I didn't look outside, I would have thought I was at a much more expensive establishment. Kudos to Days Inn & Suites Hobby!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2011

We needed a place to stay before flying out and dropping off the rental car. All reviews are true, we were greeted warmly, my husband was picked up after dropping off the rental car by the hotel with a smile, they mailed back items my daughter forgot within a day , the rooms are clean, comfortable and large.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I and two colleagues stayed here for an overnight business trip at the end of August. It was super clean, we liked the type of beds in the room, and we even had a kitchen. Please note that the kitchen had full-size appliances, but not pots/pans, plates, or utensils. The room was very quiet despite being only about a block from I-45.
I had read good reviews about this place & they all were correct. We couldn't afford to stay at the Marriott for a state-run seminar & they wouldn't reduce their rate, so we stayed here & drove the few blocks to the Marriott the next day.
The breakfast was good -- scrambled eggs, sausage patties, plus usual continental fare.

Room Tip: We had a king bed plus a double. You don't find that often in a hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2011

we were very suprised at the quality of the room and services for the cost that we paid. it was a good central location for everything we did in houston. It had one of best free breakfast at any place we stayed. Service was very good also

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family