“Highly recommend this facility”

Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Ranked #61 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was a last minute stay and I really depended on the reviews since I am female and was traveling alone. The staff were very friendly and helpful and my room was so comfortable and clean. (My husband is the inspector of clean hotels, so I know clean :)) Breakfast was great, too!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am very picky about hotels and normally would not stay in a Days Inn. However, we had to stay by Hobby airport and this was the highest rated hotel that wasn't an arm and leg ... so I thought, what the heck! We were coming late and leaving early -- I thought it was worth the risk.

When we first came in, I was a bit concerned. Even though the property is SPOTLESS -- and I mean bandbox neat and clean -- it looked from the outside like an old-style motel. However, inside it was also EXTREMELY neat and clean and amenable.

We had a king/double room, which was kind of odd, but perfect for us. As I said, and can't repeat often enough, the room was SPOTLESS and very nice. The beds were both extremely comfortable and nice. There were NO disappointments. Breakfast was great, full stop. I made a waffle -- and to my surprise, it was a TEXAS shaped, delicious one.

Overall, this hotel was a great bargain, and I'm so glad I gave it a chance!

Room Tip: We were in the back -- 114, and it was a great, quiet room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. We are happy we could accommodate you. Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was very impressed with the service upon checking in. I was really surprised at the room once I entered. The bed was great, The next morning I was very impressed with the breakfast. The location was great for shopping and places to eat. Overall i was very impressed with my stay there.

Room Tip: Very conveniently located for the business, shopping center, and good places to eat close by.

Dear Guest,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Days Inn & Suites at Hobby Airport. We appreciate your kind words regarding our clean nice rooms. In addition we are glad you enjoyed some of our excellent amenities. We want our guest to have all the comforts of home while staying at our hotel, and a soothing night’s sleep and hot breakfast are just a few ways our team strives to achieve that.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a one night stay here just before a flight out.

The hotel is an older one but it looks very nice and well kept, both inside and out. It has obviously been well cared for and refurbed when necessary.

Our room was large, clean, well equipped and we were given the ground floor room we requested. The bed was clean and comfy. The hotel was very quiet given our location. Our only very minor complaint is that the carpet is showing a bit of wear.

The airport shuttle service was excellent. It runs every 30 minutes. They very graciously came to our rental car drop off location and picked us up there so we did not have to get from that office to some standardized pick up location at the airport proper.

They have their own small van for airport shuttle. We always prefer this to one of the services hired by several hotels as those are usually overfull.

We used to like Days Inn but have not used them for years because many of the locations are sub standard. If all Days Inn were as nice as this one we would not stay in any other hotel.

We liked this hotel very much and will certainly use it again if we return to Houston. Well done Days Inn Hobby!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Arrived at 3:00 PM and check-in was at 2:00 PM. Room was not ready until about 4:00 PM. Owner was apologetic during check-out explaining staffing issues. Other couple in our party was upgraded to "Presidential Suite". Sketchy neighborhood across from strip club. Take a taxi to restaurants. Room was excellent; huge, well supplied and comfortable. Tasty free continental breakfast. Free airport shuttle got us to our flight on-time. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Days Inn & Suites at Hobby Airport. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding staff issues, housekeeping on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with all of our departments to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in
the future. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Reviewed 5 April 2014