“Recent Visit”

Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria
Ranked #56 of 517 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Breakfast was great and very much appreciated. Staff was cordial and very helpful. Room was clean. Environment outside less than satisfactory. Other guests made a habit of slamming doors at all hours of the night and honking the horns of cars at 11:00PM! Not sure where these folks came from, but they need to go back!

Room Tip: Room was maintained to my expectations.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
diana l, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Paula, thank you for your review and feedback. First off we would like to apologize about the slamming doors and honking horns so late at night. We hope that it did not intefere too much with your stay. But we are pleased to hear you enjoyed our daily complimentary breakfast and our service at the Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I travel every week for my job, and rarely do I get impressed with the hotels I stay at. I'm a devoted Hilton guy and you stay are one, you stay at them all. Not this time...

Service, facility, and people are amazing! Shout out to Shawn too! Nice job! She was fun, engaging, and made being away from home a lot more tolerable.

The evening reception is also over and above. Good food, a nice salad bar, and the wine that is served is not cooking grade.

Overall, possibly the BEST experience I have had at a hotel ever. Rest assured, I will be back.

Hilton should be proud.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mike R
diana l, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Mike, thank you for your wonderful survey. We are pleased to hear you are a loyal Homewood Suites Houston Galleria guest. We strive to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel and happy to hear that we acheive that every single time during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

It's so nice to walk in good smelling, frendly and great attitude hotel! Best location for what I needed, yummy food, clean and big room, where I let my kid crawl around. Water in the pool was cold, but it's not a big deal!
Planning to go back soon. Stay in the same hotel!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with along with the the service, location, and the complimentary meals we provided. We hope to see you again in the near future at our Homewood Suites Houston Galleria.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is a great hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. My room was quite and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast and dinner (Monday - Thursday) was good. The front desk staff even called to my room to see if there was anything I needed. The Galleria is right across the street if you want to go shopping. I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
diana l, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Jamie, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. At our Homewood Suites Galleria, we strive to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel and happy we acheived that during your stay. We thank you for taking part of complimentary daily breakfast and Monday thru Thursday complimentary dinners. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Thanks to the great front desk staff at the Homewood Suites Galleria, especially Ms. Shawn Jackson who paid specific attention to making sure we were completely satisfied, we had an AMAZING father/son baseball trip to Houston. Ms. Jackson made us feel so welcome by personally relating to us as people, not just another face walking in the door. I especially appreciated how she related to my son who was thrilled with being treated to popcorn and a coke. Amazing personal touches that have sold me 100% on my future return trips.

We loved everything about this hotel - the accommodations, the food, location to everything in Houston. It was awesome. We look forward to coming back very soon.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Ben, Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at our Homewood Suites Houston Galleria. From the check in process, to the location, to the special touches, we are pleased that this your choice of hotel for future visits to Houston.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Rooms, service and location are all a positive at this hotel. Close to Houston business as well as mall. I try to stay here when I travel for business and there are several good locations to eat close as well as the breakfast and evening managers events. Only item to be aware of is the parking garage is tricky to navigate for a larger vehicle. Besides that this location is great all the way around.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
diana l, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Jeffrey, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay along with the location, service, complimentary daily breakfasts as well as the Monday thru Thursday complimentary dinner and drinks. We do hope to see you again in the near future at our Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed at Homewood Suites Galleria for my husband to have several procedures at M D Anderson Cancer Hospital. The hotel was extremely clean and very quiet. We love all their amenities. My husband is due to have brain surgery at M D Anderson next week. When we checked out I did not take a special pillow my husband uses. When I realized I had forgotten it, I emailed Ms. Sheth at the Homewood Suites to see if she could find it and have it there when we returned. Ms Sheth called us at our home in Tenn. to let me know that they had found the pillow in the room but now it could not be found. She then told me they would replace the lost pillow and have it at the hotel for my husband next week. This type of customer service is far above what I expected. The hotel also has a covered parking deck connected to the hotel, so we do not have to be out in the weather. And in the ever changing Houston weather this is a blessing. The hotel is walking distant to all the Galleria shops, which came in handy to get more hospital supplies for my husband. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in the Houston Galleria area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Deborah K

Deborah, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are pleased to hear you have chose our property for your stay while your husband visits M D Anderson. We are also happy to help you and your husband in any way possible during this time. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us at our Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria along with the staff and the cleanliness. We look forward to seeing you and your husband in the near future.