“Queen at Toyota Center”

Mandeville, LA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Queen at Toyota Center”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We saw Queen at Toyota Center and overall it was a great experience. Great seats, clean restrooms and it was quite easy to get around. The sound was good for this concert.
The only thing we found a bit annoying was when we were waiting in line to get in. The information of where to go when you had Flashseat tickets was very poor, the information was provided by a gentleman who was outside, no information could be found posted or on-line.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Excellent service for corporate events”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I’ve hosted a number of corporate events in the suites at the Toyota Center and I am very happy with them. The suites here are clean, spacious and well thought out. The sales managers are very helpful and accommodating, assisting with us shipping products to them, setting them up, storing them, even helping with gift bags. Whatever we need, they help with. While suites and food is pricey, it seems to be in line with what is charged at other stadiums and the food quality is very good. There are several items that I would enjoy if they were served at an upscale restaurant, so to get them at a stadium is great! In addition to the fajitas, quesadillas, BBQ and sausages found at most sports venues; they also have terrific appetizers like the mozzarella bar and olives. Also the root beer cake is amazing! Our suite server, Jamie, is a fabulous find. He is friendly, attentive and really never tells me no. I love that he makes it easy for me to look good while trying to host my corporate guests. Vegetarian? No problem, he’ll find me a delicious meal. ONLY Tennessee whiskey will do? No problem, I’ll get you a bottle of Jack right away. Out of cider? I’ll run to the club and find you some! He makes my life easier and I appreciate him for that! Our event managers have arranges meeting space for us, brought in Legends. They really make it convenient to hold a top notch corporate event and we’ll do more events with them!

Visited May 2014
Killeen, Texas
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great concert”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

always good seats!
Only one thing they need to improve on is their environmental policy's. when ordering drinks they open a bottle and poor it into a cup, this is for pop, water and beer. Why not go to fountain and save the plastic bottles.

Visited July 2014
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Poorly executed throughout.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

For the Cher concert, there was one person at the door scanning tickets, on corner of the building. We got in close to an hour after the entrances opened. The staff does not know the building. We were sent in the wrong direction a couple times. When we found our seats, the floor was filthy, and most public areas are not very clean either.

Visited March 2014
Magnolia, Arkansas
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Great venue for MMA”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This has easy access and good security. The layout is easy to maneuver and the viewing is good. We had a great time with another couple. It is definitely a place we will come again for another event.

Visited October 2013