Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsjack in the boxflight pathtaco belljfk blvdshuttle servicean early flightnext morningbetween flightsrental carfree breakfastfree shuttlean overnight stayshort stayone night stayevening receptionroom was clean and comfortabledesk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Just what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable. The bed was excellent. There is a frequent shuttle to the airport running half hourly. The breakfast bar was well stocked and the hot items frequently filled up. The shuttle bus diverted from its set route to drop us at the car rental area.
The shuttle bus circulates each half hour so it is not clear when it can pick you up from the airport terminals you just have to wait in the appropriate area outside.

Room Tip: Never heard any airport noise anywhere in the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Tasneem H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We know that when you come to Houston you have many establishments to choose from and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so kind with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Please be sure that on your return trip to Houston and we have the pleasure of serving you to call the hotel upon your arrival and let us know what terminal you are at so that we may promptly send them to pick you up.

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and for commenting on your stay with us! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I had a great overnight stay at this Hampton Inn & Suites, very convenient location for airport travel. Clean hotel, quiet area and friendly staff. Definitely will stay here again on any overnight in Houston.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tasneem H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Reviewed 23 April 2013

The beds are very comfortable. This past stay I got a chance to really enjoy lounging. I had my coffee in bed and watched TV (which is also modern) I enjoyed the gym and had a great relaxing breakfast. I always stay at Hampton when traveling to Houston

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tasneem H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so gracious with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. You are the reason why we are here and we thank you again for letting us know how your stay was with us.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

My priority was fast in/out as we were arriving late (10pm) and leaving early (7am). Airport to hotel transit is something like 7-10 minutes depending on terminal. In the morning, took the 7am shuttle and was in security by 7:15 and that was with another terminal stop before us. Rooms very clean and has the wonderful Hampton beds with duvet. Despite early departure, took advantage of the breakfast which is standard Hampton fare, but more then plenty. Had no issue with airport noise (stayed on the side facing Jack in the Box). There is a gas station next door with food mart so if you get in late and want to skip the Jack in the Box or restaurant at the Doubletree (5 minute walk away) you can get some food items there, including beer. The shuttle drivers were great, especially the night driver with the perfect Texas welcome. Btw, we did a suite so we did have refrigerator and microwave though we didn't use. I'd be back especially if the in-airport Marriott is more expensive, which it was for this trip, and because I tend toward Hilton properties.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Tasneem H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so gracious with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

At noon today, my wife and I arrived in Houston from a cruise in Galveston. I had reservations at the Hampton Inn and Suites at Houston's Bush Airport. When we arrived, we were told that no rooms were available since check out was at 11 a.m. We were further told that it would be 90 minutes before a room is ready. I had no problem with this statement since I have run into this situtation at other hotels. However, I was concerned because the desk clerk seem to have a chip on her shoulder. When we arrived, there was no greeting, no smile, nothing. Her mood was pretty sour. After 90 minutes we checked back in and she stated that there were still no rooms available. After 2 hours, my wife checked and we were told that the housekeeping staff was on break. Finally, the desk clerk decided to obtain a status of the rooms but in doing so, couldn't figure out how to release the room for customers. At this point, we cancelled our reservation and went to the Marriott at the airport which was much better and had a room ready for us upon arrival for the same price. The best thing about the Hampton was the shuttle driver who picked us up at the airport and returned us back to the airport. She was funny and welcoming. So when you fly through Houston, don't make the Hampton at Bush your overnight hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Customer service is very poor
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank upexplorer2011
Tasneem H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you might have encountered during your stay with us.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests.

I sincerely apologize for the lack of service you encountered upon your arrival. We pride ourselves on service and I see that we fell short on your recent visit. Please rest assured that this is not a common practice here and I will certainly ensure that this never happens again. Please accept my deepest apologies and I hope that we have not soured your opinion of the Hampton Brand.

Again, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We hope to get a chance to show you the excellent service I know we can deliver in the future.