“Never could go wrong with the Hampton” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #68 of 497 Hotels in Houston
Puyallup, Washington
“Never could go wrong with the Hampton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I came out here for work but brought my family with me. We stayed at the Fairfield inn marriott for the first day because that's where my company put us. The ratings were not bad. Everyone said it was clean but we hated it there. I was afraid to go to the Hampton inn because even though the ratings were high, I felt that maybe that was just the standards for hotels in the area. But this place was way better. We always stay at Hampton inns everywhere we go and we never go wrong. Staff was so nice and friendly, rooms are nice and clean. Breakfast has longer hours so even when we woke up at 9 we were still able to get something to eat. Would stay here at my next visit

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MaMa6363
TasneemHussain, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We know that when you come to Houston you have many establishments to choose from and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to participate in our Guest Satisfaction Survey Process. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so gracious with our survey and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles.

Again, thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and thank you for participating in our Guest Satisfaction Survey! Please come back and see us and have a wonderful day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Korean first
Canyon Lake, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Usually stay at Hilton Hotels as I am a Diamond member. This hotel is under the flight path for departing flights at Bush Airport the noise level is very high to the point my room had ear plugs. The maid service arrived at 4:30 pm one day so I had to cancel due to business. The room was advertised with a fridge which it did not have so make sure you check if this is important (some rooms do have fridges). Diamond member status means nothing at this hotel, when I asked for a room with a fridge I was told one was available for an upgrade. When I agreed to pay using HH points, the room was not available. I'll not be staying here again!

• 1 of 5 bubbles

3 Thank vracegirl
TasneemHussain, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you might have encountered during your stay with us.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued members.

Please accept my sincerest of apologies for any issues that you might have had during your stay with us. Was there anything else we may do on your next visit so that you are Extremely Satisfied? If you are not Extremely Satisfied then we have failed you. Our goal is to not fail any guest.

Again, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We hope to get a chance to show you the excellent service I know we can deliver in the future.
Green Cove Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel because I had an early morning flight from George Bush Intl Airport. The staff was just great and the hotel accommodations were excellent. When there, the hotel held a hotel manager's buffet at 6:00 with complimentary wine, beer and hot appetizers.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed or just 1 night to fly out to Atlantis Paradise Island the next day. Staff was friendly, shuttle drivers very nice and helpful, breakfast was good, bed/room was very comfortable. If I am ever there in Houston again I will be staying here.

Room Tip: Just ask and you will rec'v the help!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Alessa P
TasneemHussain, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 21 May 2014

Park City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Helpful and friendly staff both on the shuttle and check In/out. Rooms and public areas clean except for dark stains on the luggage stand. It would help if it weren't fabric. Breakfast was good for this class of hotel. Price /value ratio good.

Stayed May 2014

Fayetteville, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

It's an airport hotel, so it's convenient but a bit loud. Very clean, though, and great customer service. Luckily, I can sleep through almost anything. Would stay again, but light sleepers might want to look elsewhere.

St. Louis, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel was ok but my entrance light did not work and my closet door came off. I was told maintenance would not be in until Monday so it wasn't fixed all weekend. Hampton had no problem taking my money over the weekend but they couldn't fix the room.