Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotels.com
US$139
US$134
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjack in the boxflight pathtaco belljfk blvdshuttle servicean early flightnext morningbetween flightsrental carfree breakfastfree shuttlean overnight stayshort stayone night stayevening receptionroom was clean and comfortabledesk clerk
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Hmapton hotel in Houston airport. Enjoyed complimentary breakfast and kind service for airport service. Hope there were a shopping mall nearby though. Most of all, the distance from the airport is amazingly close. Within 10 mins by shuttle bus~!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TasneemHussain, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you might have encountered during your stay with us.

We know that when you come to Houston you have many establishments to choose from and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued members.

Please accept my sincerest of apologies for any issues that you might have had during your stay with us. Was there anything else we may do on your next visit so that you are Extremely Satisfied? If you are not Extremely Satisfied then we have failed you. Our goal is to not fail any guest.

Again, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We hope to get a chance to show you the excellent service I know we can deliver in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had stayed her before a year ago and liked it, so I booked it again since it was a known place. The room was nice, the hotel staff was professional and welcoming. The room was good. Be prepared for noise from the airport, but it didn't wake me up. What is keeping this place from getting a better rating lies solely on the head of the shuttle bus driver. Evidently he was tired. He asked each of us what airline, and then proceeded to drop everyone off. He then asked me what terminal I wanted, so I told him again and he then said had he known he would have dropped me off first and I should have reminded him. Excuse me, it isn't MY job to remind him, nor do I know where the terminals are, so how do I know who should be first? I have only been to IAH twice, and have no idea the layout of the airport. He then drove WAY too fast to get me to my terminal. I wanted to get there in one piece, but the seat belt didn't work, so I just hung on.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 August 2014

if your in the area this is a great place to stay. The staff is wonderful and the breakfast is great. you can spend more money but you wont find better service. Great place to stay weather in a hurry or just relaxing on vacation.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Have stayed here a few times now and have been very satisfied each time. The location is very convenient near IAH airport but be warned: getting a last minute reservation here during the week can be VERY hard!! Make a reservation ahead of time to be safe! The staff are always courteous and friendly, the rooms are your typical Hampton (clean and comfortable) and the weekday evening manager reception with drinks and snacks is great. Only a couple restaurants within walking distance (fast food) but many great restaurants a short drive away.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Very clean and wonderful staff. Liked the layout of my room. Although Hampton does not have a restaurant, I found the Restaurant at the nearby Doubletree to be very good. I will definitely recommend this Hotel to others and will use it in the future. I was very impressed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple