“Open again after two years”

Thien An Sandwiches
Ranked #1,323 of 8,206 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Webster, Texas
“Open again after two years”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Their new place is just a few blocks east of their previous location - now San Jacinto near McGowan. Food seems as good as I remember, I had the bahn mi with grilled pork, and the steak and brisket pho. I was told by a Vietnamese friend that their southwest location is shut down so the staff can help open this location, and while he said he knows of a place on Bellaire with better pho, this is the best I've had within a reasonable distance of the Med Center. The sandwich is still as good as ever, the bread is a little hard for me - so I dip it in the pho. As also noted this place is bigger and has more parking so it's all good. If you liked the previous location, this is as good and the facility is better.

• Visited April 2014