Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
US$247
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$108
The Houstonian(Houston)
US$285
US$236
  • Pool
All reviewsno elevatorfront deskwestern hotelsfirst floorwestchase areasmall hotelthe breakfast areapool and hot tubsofa bedyogurtgreat place to stayeasy accesshotel stafffree breakfastnice staybusiness tripbw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2012

The breakfast presentation was tasteful and artfully presented by a friendly and courteous staff. They offered a full breakfast with good variety including waffles in the shape of Texas! Our room was clean and spacious. The hotel is located in a good central location in Houston. We stayed here 3 days over
Thanksgiving. The internet was free and the parking was free. The price was reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear Teapotmarylou,

Thank you for choosing to spend your holiday at our property. We know how special this time of the year is. Whenever in Houston again, we welcome you to stay and enjoy the same service that was given.

Thanks,

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I chose this hotel for a recent stay in Houston because it offered free parking, free Internet, and free breakfast...all for a very reasonable price. I was quite pleased by everything else: the front desk was friendly, the room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping was prompt. The breakfast provided enough variety. It was also a short drive to a variety of restaurants and stores. (I can't speak about the pool because I didn't use it, but it seemed nice and clean.) I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will plan to stay here again next time I'm in Houston!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Aiboutiej,

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide excellent customer service in every department here. When you return, please try the pool. We may just surprise you with a nice cold glass of lemonade.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 3 November 2012

This is my favorite place to stay in Houston. The first time I stayed here is when my husband and I went to see UTSA vs Rice football game. From then on, this is the only place we want to stay at.

Positive:
1. Great customer service. Goes above and beyond.
2. Clean sheet, comfy pillow and bed, clean furniture, clean room overall.
3. Nice size room.
4. Good location.
5. Free parking and Internet.
6. Good breakfast.
7. They have pool and gym. Didn't use it so I can't comment on it.

Negative:
1. None to mention

Recommend? YESsssssss

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mjpatterson

Dear Mjpatterson,

We absolutely love repeat guests. You returning lets us know that we are doing something right. You are appreciated. Thank you so very much for your review.

Sincerly, Boris Manriquez

Reviewed 22 October 2012

We stayed here during our recent visit to the American Girl Store. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly. The breakfast was good and Ms Paulette was super nice. The halls were quiet. The only thing I could find wrong with the hotel was the need for elevator. The staff did offer to assist bring luggage to my room. Would stay again

Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Westieheaven
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

The room was big and everything was in order! I loved the breakfast bar especially Paulette! She is a loving person and her smiles radiates her energy. She loves people and serving the people. Her cooking is outstanding! I loved the hospitality they have! Thank you Paulette for my awesome experience, I felt right at home.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Maricela T

Dear Marcela T,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with everyone. You feeling right at home is a beautiful thing to us because that is what we aim for. Ms Paulette is a jewel. Please visit us whenever you are in Houston again. Thank you so much.