“One of the best”

Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
Ranked #81 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel had everything you would want in a hotel stay. The place was clean, the room didn't smell, the food wasn't old. and everything worked, and for the price you pay you get a big spacious room. If you're going to stay around this area, do yourself a favor and check in here. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thuy C,

Hello again, thanks for your double review;-) We truly appreciate you taking notice of our staff and property.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I was extremely pleased with my stay at the Best Western Suites in Houston, TX Would definitely stay there again. I stayed there three years ago while attending a high school reunion and that is how I found this hotel when need a nice place for a reasonable cost.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carolyn K

Carolyn K

Thanks for visiting us again after so many years away. We are pleased that you remembered us and decided to come back. If ever in Houston again know that we will be here. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

OK I can confirm that Best Western Plus Westchase is a truly lovely hotel to stay at - period !
came to Texas for the first time, and had booked a room based on the reviews on Tripadvisor - and we were not disappointed.
The hotel and its surroundings is well kept and the room is great ( maybe a tad small for 4 persons - but that's just me ).
Great breakfast ( actually one of the best we god while in Texas ),
poolside was nice with deckchairs to relax in the sun but most importantly: Brilliant service:
The manager ( never caught his name ) helpful, super attentive to the customers, and always with a smile.
Denise in the reception is awesome - super helpful, nice, courteous and always at your service.
Daniel: Helpful, funny, always there to give good advice when you're in need of help etc.
All in all: If we at some point should return to Houston - Best Western Plus Mini-Suites is the place to go - thanks for a great stay.

1  Thank bastian87

Bastian87,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience here. The staff here genuinely cares about our guests and we are glad that you gave us the opportunity to serve you and your family. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This review is in reference to our recent stay at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini Suites in Houston Texas, and the service that we received from Anna Raschke I wrote a positive compliment regarding BEST WESTERN at "TRIP ADVISOR", previously. Anna was so courteous. Her courtesy, and the customer service that she provided, not just to us, but to all the customers on her watch, made all the difference in our stay. That was my second time staying at Best Western, but I willl definitely be back the next time I need a hotel in Houston. I usually stay at The Homewood Suites, Hilton, or The Mariott when I travel. But, service makes all the difference. For the past 10 yrs. I have stayed at Homewood Suites whenever I'm in Houston. That has changed, now thanks to Anna. Anna, thank you so much for such classy service. I hope the right people are listening.

Room Tip: Ask for the VIP suite.

Gwen H

Thank you for acknowledging Anna's hard work, she is a great addition to our property. We are happy that your stay was great and we will be here to accommodate you whenever you are in Houston again. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had never gone to Texas before and booked this hotel because I am a best western rewards member. We were really surprised on how well taken care of this hotel is. The beds were really comfortable and our mini suite was pretty big. The staff was friendly. And the continental breakfast had great selection not to mention the best tasting sausages I have ever tasted at any best western before. The computer by the reception was really helpful. Thank you and keep up the courteous good service. God willing I see you next summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Arsenio15,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. We are pleased that you received a warm Texas welcome from our staff. When you return we will be right here offering the same service that you enjoyed. Thanks again!

Boris Manriques

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I was traveling for business to a part of Houston I had never stayed and I came across this hotel while booking and noticed it was rated highly, but the price was very reasonable. I weighed the options and decided to take a gamble. I had a few negative experiences with Best Western years ago, so I was very leery. What a surprise! I arrived around 6, so I was able to take advantage of the evening wine and cheese spread which also included eggrolls. Granted, it was not a high dollar affair by any means, but I did not expect this at all. The hotel is not in an upscale area by any means, but it's not at all horrible. There are a couple of decent restaurants very close including an IHOP directly adjacent and a Red robin right around the corner. I did not make it to the IHOP because of the free hot breakfast, which was serve yourself cafeteria style, but everything was neat, clean, and the food was hot. There were several tables available when I dined at 9:00 am, as well as plenty of food. My room was clean and comfortable, and I slept very well. The only issue with this hotel is that it does not have an elevator. It is only 2 stories high, so it wasn't an issue for me, but if I had someone elderly like my mom with me, we would have had to request the first floor.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Glen O,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that your gamble paid off. Our staff takes pride in maintaining the hotel and we are happy that you took notice. We have a few updates coming soon that will make getting to the second floor easier. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I came to stay at this hotel because it was the closest to the conference center I attended. Upon arrival the clerk was very kind and greeted me with a smile and hello everytime I walked in. The departure was the same. The room was kept clean by the housekeeping. I would definitely stay again if I was ever to be in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

DesireeL

Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to review our property. We know that sometimes business trips are stressful and we truly aim to make every one of our guests feel like they are at home. Thanks again.

Boris Manriquez

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Westchase
Holiday Inn Hotel-Houston Westchase

Been to Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites? Share your experiences!