“Congratulations on being 2013 Certificate of Excellence we see why….”

Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
Ranked #83 of 517 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Congratulations on being 2013 Certificate of Excellence we see why….
Every year me and my family travel to different states for 'Thanksgiving Black Friday Weekend." This year we choose Houston, Texas. Since I'm always the one in charge for researching rooms and reading reviews, and rating. I choose to give this one a try...Now, I try to look for Hotels that are very nice, but won't break me and my family pockets since our goal is to come and found great deals on sales…My family is very “high-maintenance”...So they weren’t to thrill at 1st when I told them, I had book 2 suites at this hotel. We left Baton Rouge 4.am once we arrive in Houston. We hit all the outlets all day...Check in around 5p.m. we had 2 suites...Front desk were very very nice and professional. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. I check mattress, towels and sheets for spots didn't see any....Everything was very clean. We had reservation at Pappadeaux Seafood Restaurant which was only 5 mins away. Woke up the next day went downstairs orange juice was great not all watery like some hotels have it. Breakfast was free and great we all made waffles, had eggs, sausage, hash brown, I could go on and on….Also just 5 to 10 mins away from the Galleria Mall and easy access to interstate…Tibbs & Alford Family will be back very very soon…

Room Tip: Clean rooms and bathrooms, I check mattress for spots didn't see any..Safe area also.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites. We trust you will come back soon and make this your choice for another hotel stay the next time your travel plans include Houston.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

It was nice to stay there, room was comfortable (but it would be better if I could open the window for fresh air), nice breakfast (more variety day by day would be better) and great staff (friendly and helpful)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Just a few words of appreciation for your kind remarks on your review of your hotel stay at the Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites. We are grateful you enjoyed the visit and assure you of our commitment to making your return visit equally enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I felt safe and comfortable in this hotel. I slept very well, and breakfast selections were great. The access was convenient, as it was possible to enter from the beltway or the street behind. There is an IHOP and a Japanese restaurant in the same parking lot area, also gas stations and other restaurants and businesses within easy driving distance.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your gracious comments. We appreciate your enthusiastic endorsement and assure you we will do whatever it takes to continue to earn your trust. Thank you again for your patronage and choice of hotel. Safe travels and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

The room was over crowded and the hotel looked run down. The hot tub didn't work. The breakfast was OK. The location was great since it's right off the highway. The hotel looked run down and needs to be remodeled. The room was clean but it didn't have much room. It also looked pretty old.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

This is absolutely the best Best Western I have ever stayed at. First the hotel inside was clean, smelled great and the room was amazing. Coffee was hot, very very good and fresh at 8 that evening. The staff was superb and very helpful, friendly and cheerful. The breakfast was good, hot and plentiful. I was leaving early and the staff offered ice for cooler, saran wrap to take breakfast for the road and instructions to be on my way. The next time I am in Houston I will stay at this hotel and will gladly recommend it to friends and family. Eccellent stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

We are delighted to see you had a pleasant visit to the Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites. Thank you for your mention of our good service and friendly staff. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I already posted my review before you asked me what hotel I stayed at bes twestern mini suite south sam Houston toll way . I fell down the side stairs and hurt myself and made a report about it and mrs anna went beond the call of duity she checked on me thou at the night and the very next day she asked me how I was doing.she brought me a bag of ice to put on my scrapes best western is my home away from home and mrs denice and Daniel and the manger they always take good care of me and my little dog thank you anna harju .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Your review of your experience while a guest. Our team relies on this feedback as we strive for continuous improvement. Thanks for choosing to stay at the Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

A good hotel; easy to find, although the traffic was awful when we were there. My only complaint is that the safety latch on our door was hanging by loose screws - obviously someone had kicked in the door, damaging it, and the repair was not properly made. Breakfast was good - lots of room, and they even had sausages!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Westchase
Candlewood Suites Houston Westchase
Westchase
Holiday Inn Hotel-Houston Westchase

Been to Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites? Share your experiences!