All reviews astros baseball game difficult customer other hotels valet parking uber ride minute maid park houston downtown toyota center house of blues front desk staff within easy walking distance sofa bed street noise room was spacious and clean location is great late checkout breakfast area
Reviewed 15 May 2018

The Hotel was very well maintained. The staff were friendly at Check-in. Rooms were spacious and the bed was comfy. The reason why this is not a 5/5 rating is because I thought I booked a Studio room with 2 queen beds, but on arrival it was a king bed with a Sofa bed. This wasn't ideal so we went back to reception to see if we could get the 2 queen beds I thought I had booked, but this wasn't possible. Other than that, the Hotel is in a good location and walking distance from a lot stuff to do.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Anthony I, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dan T,
Thank you so much for reviewing your most recent stay with us! We were thrilled to hear you enjoyed our hotel! We also wanted to apologize that your requested room type was unavailable for your stay. Should your travels bring you back to Houston we would love to host you again!

Springhill Suites Downtown Houston

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We live forty miles away and like to stay downtown when we see a show or game. This time we had tickets to Astros ($6 Uber) and ate at Shula's. Location couldn't have been better. Parking was convenient ($30), room was clean, staff was friendly and breakfast was a pleasant experience. All in all, a great value.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sevenodds
JenniferK4875, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words, Sevenodds! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you as our guest again should your travels bring you back to Houston!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Cannot say enough about Millicent and Ali Khan!

Had a large booking for our group and Ali detangled the whole thing!

Millacent was lovely and incredibly helpful while we were at the hotel!

Three cheers!
Also Miss Maggie of the Courtyard!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for you kind words! We are delighted you and your group enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a GREAT location for an overnight stay after an Astros baseball game. I cannot say enough about the superb service by the Assistant General Manager, Anthony Imes.
I had a very small problem that I addressed with Anthony and he went above and beyond to make sure my stay was pleasant and ensure I would return to this location in the future. The rooms were very large and the facilities are beautiful! Thank you again Anthony for showing the true meaning of customer service!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Anthony I, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Vicki0598
Thank you so much for the kind review Vicki! We are more than happy to serve you and while we absolutely apologize for our shortcoming, we are thrilled to be able to correct your guest experience issues. We can't wait to see you in November!

Springhill Suites Downtown Convention Center

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stayed at the hotel for 3 days / nights while my daughter took the Texas Bar Exam at the convention center. The room was very nice, clean and quiet. Millicent and the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. In fact, my daughter and other exam takers received a "goody bag" filled with treats to help them study and stay focused. Also, inside the bag was a wonderful handwritten note, to my daughter, from Millacent. It was a very sweet gesture and great customer service! The convention center was an easy walk (1/2 a mile) from the hotel. In addition, the Toyota Center (Rockets, concerts, etc.), the baseball field (Astros), a shopping center and numerous nice restaurants were also within easy walking distance. And, the trains (very quiet people movers) stopped right in front of the hotel. We did not take those, so you may want to ask where they go. Oh....one other thing, breakfast was provided. Though choices were not unlimited, there were still enough to make everyone happy. And, the food was delicious. Not like some of those breakfasts where you have a million choices and end up eating toast because that's the only thing that tastes good. The nice room, friendly staff, good breakfast and close proximity to the convention center helped reduce the stress of the Bar Exam.......at least for me. When we return to Houston, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

JL50-SA
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us! We were thrilled to hear your trip was made less stressful due in part to our customer service and accommodations. We will be more than happy to host you and your family again.

p.s. Hopefully the results are in and your daughter did splendid!

Springhill Suites Downtown Convention Center