“Great place”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Westchase
Ranked #43 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Could not have felt more at home. Very clean and well maintained. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. Especially Otha. Only con was there were few places to eat close by. By close by I mean within 2 blocks or so. Enjoyed the stay will use again.

Room Tip: No restaurant or spa
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The front desk was soo friendly and helpful. We had a late check in and he was able to get us into a room quickly. I have a 5yr old and 3yr old so they had to jump to get onto the beds, but they loved it!! Next time the family and I are in this area, we are def going to be here!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Very Nice hotel for my trips to Houston, near my office and very nice room. The staff were very helpful and the service was fantastic. I arrived at Bush Inter. I should have book to arrive at Hobby, I know next trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed 3 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed here during a business trip to Charleston; while the exterior doesn't present the best, I found the interior, including the lobby and room, clean and comfortable + the staff is very friendly -- overall, a good value for a business traveler.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I had a great first visit back in May 2013 to this exact hotel. It's near my family and I had a great experience. BUT I came back to stay again last night (12/6) and arrived to a receptionist that had the worst customer service ever!! I asked for the same room I asked before, and it took the man 5 min to understand me. THEN, he seemed upset & annoyed that I was even there. When he told me the final price $140, I was sooo done with his horrible service that I just went to Hampton Inn down the freeway to pay the exact same price for the exact same room. The price wasn't a problem, his attitude was! I visit Houston often, and after that experience I don't think I'll be returning to La Quinta.

• Stayed: December 2013