If there was beer in the refrigerator it would have been just like home (there was wine on the kitchen table). Jeannie would cook any style of egg and had gluten-free pancakes and bread, she was very interesting to talk to.
I really enjoyed the jogging path on Heights Blvd, not that we used it for jogging. We walked it a few times. It was very nice setting on the front porch, drinking our morning coffee and watching the people go by.
We will definitely stay at Sara's next time we are in Houston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Urban Bed & Breakfast Inn in the Houston Heights located 4 miles from Downtown Houston inside the loop. 11 Rooms and suites all with private en suite bathrooms (except for Paris room), Flat Screen LCD TV's, High Speed Internet, on-site parking, on bus route, jogging trail, free breakfast. Anytime Fitness is 3 blocks away and offers a special rate for guests. Close to everything. Owners live in separate cottage behind Inn. 24/7 Coffee and Tea and brownies. Book your next stay at Sara's! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sara's Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sara`s Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Sara`s Bed & Breakfast Inn Hotel Houston