“Fantastic sandwiches”

Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Fantastic sandwiches”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

This was only the second time I have eaten at a Which Wich and again I was not disappointed! The pastrami was very good and the Hershey chocolate shake was perfect. I will be looking for more Which Wich locations!!

Visited August 2012

Houston, Texas
“Quick, tasty bite”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We stopped by Which Wich next to the Marriott in The Woodlands. It was easy to choose and customize the sandwich. The employees were friendly and efficient and the sandwich was quite tasty.

• Visited May 2012
St. Louis, Missouri
“Lots of sandwich choices”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I liked this place. You get a brown paper bag and check what sandwich you want and give it to the sandwich maker. I chose beef - then you get multiple options - like a philly with cheese and onions. They toasted the bread and it was very tasty. They also have homemade potato chips as part of the combo which were good. Much better sub sandwiches than a subway or quiznos. Pleasant surprise.

• Visited September 2011
Bayou Vista
“not that great and too expensive”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I ran in to get a sandwich. I had never been there before and i was the only one there on a saturday night at 7. The girl behind the counter was mopping the floor and asked what she could get me before she put the mop down. she took my order and hung it up on the line, then waited for someone else to come make the sandwich. I was going to be late for the movie so just told her to give me my money back, so she put the mop down to make the sandwich. I told her please don't touch my sandwich since she was mopping and then some other guy came out of the back and did it. i hardl ate it, it didn't taste right and it was expensive. I will never go to one of these places again, especially if they are satisfied with hiring idots

• Visited August 2011
Chandler, Arizona
“very good value for the money”
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Better than Subway & Quiznos. Fresh cut meats and very fresh bread.

• Visited September 2011