“Delicious!”
Review of Shipley's Donuts

Shipley's Donuts
Ranked #26 of 94 Bakeries in Houston
Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

This was my first time having a kolache. What a great idea!!! Also, had an apple fritter. It was good but not what I'm used to. I will have to go here again.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Asked for hot donuts, delicious and very light . Peach smoothie very tasty too. Did drive thru, very convenient.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We've tried a bunch of different donuts ranging from local bakeries, Krispy Kreme, and Dunkin Donuts. The looks of the glazed donuts reminded me of a grocery store type and I almost didn't want one but just for the sake of giving it a try we bought one. Whoa. Big surprise. Very good plain glazed and bear claws. The cream filled had a bit too much cream for me, however it was not a super sugary icing cream but more like a marshmallow-y type and very smooth.They are a very close 2nd to Krispy Kreme's plain glazed for me but much higher than any other plain we've had. Hope this helps.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

The BEST donuts ever, if your are Texan, you already know that. The plain iced melt in your mouth and the blueberry cake ones, are just, mmm... Eclairs filled with custard are AWESOME and, oh, I could go on and on! And the one on Main St. in Leauge City has a drive through!!! Don;t know about the new one on Nasa Rd. 1. I want one now!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I like the drive through. I did not care much for the donuts. They were dry with weird gum like frosting. They are very expensive as well.