“Great Breakfast & Lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #3,960 of 8,435 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I always enjoy eating at Panera Bread. There muffins and pastries are always fresh and yummy! You can't go wrong with their sandwiches. They are all very taste.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I am a pescatarian (a vegetarian who eats seafood) but does not eat sugar so sometimes my choices are limited. I love Panera Bread's tuna salad sandwich, New England Clam Chowder and Green Tea, which does not contain sugar. And my family always finds something that they like!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

My wife wanted to go and we were pleased, though it was a little tough to locate in its mall location. Google will not help as I circled the entire mall in the car before finding it. Just my luck to have entered from the wrong side. Food as pretty good.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Try their blck beans soup and their brocoli-cheddar soup ! Miummm ! but don't forget to check, because they don't always have them on the menu. One of our favorite place on Sundays.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This place never getsmy order correct and it seems as if they NEVER pay attention. I have written and called the main offices but no response, have not been back.