“It was extremely nasty!”
Review of Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
Ranked #3,936 of 8,359 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 5 February 2014

To put it blunt there was nothing we liked about the service, staff, or food.

It took forever for them to get our order together. The food tasted terrible, my friends and I were definitely disappointed with everything we ordered. Greasy, stale, and extremely salty.

Don't even attempt unless you have a stomach of steel.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I frequently visit the Jack in box fast food restaurant located at 8767 S MAIN ST,HOUSTON, TX 77025. The reason I visit, because of their customer friendliness. The accept all the coupons and I take advantage of the 2 free tacos with the Jacklistens survery. Overall the fast food restaurant is clean and family friendly. Price is also reasonable.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

No Jack in the Box in Michigan...so whenever I get a chance to wolf down a Sourdough Jack I take it! I still don't get all the fuss about the tacos though....

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stopped here on our way to Isle of Capri. Horrible coffee, rude staff, filthy bathroom, no toilet paper. Cold food, staff ignored customers. Go to McDonalds

Reviewed 11 November 2010

Jack In The Box is AWESOME!!! I recommend it to everyone!!