“Incredible cakes”

Ranked #5,018 of 8,435 Restaurants in Houston
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed 29 December 2011

This is the best cake maker in town. Hands down. You need to call well in advance, like about two months, for a cake for a special occasion. I have had their birthday cakes and they did my wedding cake. Incredible. Delicious. They are expensive but well worth the expense. I have never eaten cake like this. The only other bakery that might compare is Lucy's in Austin TX.

Reviewed 2 June 2011

We chose "Who made the cake?" as our wedding cake vendor because we had already heard so many great things about them and then when we had our consultation with Nadine, we just loved the way it went! She was so knowledgeable, she is the only person who works with you on designing the cake, and she is the owner of the company!! So we didn't have any worries about whether or not our cake would turn out great or not. We also loved how they would work with us to create the cake that WE want not whatever is easiest for them, but something just how we wanted it to be! They matched the cake to our colors perfectly!! We gave them a small swatch for the Tiffany Blue teal color that was one of our wedding colors and it looked wonderful. Since I had made our monogram and used it on our invitations and thank you cards and we decided to have a monogram on our cake, we asked them if they could duplicate the one I created and they did and it turned out wonderful!! They were even able to put our heavy cake topper that is so delicate and breakable on top and they didn't break it at all!! Any questions we had, they answered. We would absolutely recommend them again and again!! OH and the cake tasted wonderful and we had soo many compliments on the cake!! - actually May 2009 not July 2010-it wouldn't let me choose an older date.