Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
1,629 results
All reviewsquattro restaurantcar serviceroom servicehouse of bluestoyota centerconvention centerluxury hotelin room diningbit datedlobby bardiscovery greenexcellent customer servicethe entire staffdowntown areavery nice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We were there to celebrate a 10yr anniversary only for one night, and we experienced incredible service by all staff, delightful health minded breakfast, and each staff member went beyond to make our stay excellent. Favorite perks are the car service to the theatre, morning paper & complimentary coffee and tea bar, turn down service, pool service, and the attentiveness of every staff member. Great value, and such a lovely experience to have enthusiastic delightful staff around.

Room Tip: We enjoyed a two room suite on the 12th floor with a lovely, quiet view of the city and pool.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Stayed several times at this Hotel and every time the service and accomodations are exceptional. Every member of the staff is extremely accomodating, with warm sincere smiles and a friendly personal greeting. The location is perfect for any activities downtown. The pool area and workout facilities beautiful. The Sunday Brunch is a must do.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I stayed at this Four Seasons location twice in March for a total of 2 weeks, and I can honestly say, without exaggeration, that I never opened the front doors of the hotel myself: the level of attentiveness of the doormen was that good (even at 4 AM). And that's just the beginning of the stellar customer service.

Don't let a previous whiny review about outdated decor fool you, if you are using the hotel for business you could not be in more capable hands, and the style of both the personal hotel rooms and the business center and conferences room was modern and tasteful.

Our group had no problems with check in, luggage being delivered to rooms, cleanliness of rooms, or billing. The beds are divine, the shower/bathroom luxurious. The concierge was wonderfully helpful. The front desk was prompt. But I have to go back to the customer service, and especially the valet. Our group was renting more than 5 company SUVs, two box trucks containing valuable film equipment, and a stakebed, and they handled the chaos without batting an eye. Even when we occasionally lost valet tickets or had delays in loading gear and held up the clockwork precision of the front of house parking. I can't recommend the hotel enough, especially based on this.

Not to rave too long, but I have to include this example of the insane level of customer service: I was walking through the lobby to my room after working all night, and carrying a smoothie I had just picked up from a local restaurant for breakfast. I asked the front desk a question and accidentally dropped my smoothie and spilled it all over the lobby (to my utter embarrassment). After trying to help mop up and being shooed away, I made it upstairs to my room and got a phone call exactly five minutes after unlocking the door. It was room service. They politely stated that they understood I had dropped a smoothie that was full, and could they replace it for me with a new one on the house? People, I hadn't even bought the smoothie from the hotel, so that was totally unnecessary. I was blown away.

In short, highly recommend this hotel for groups and business travelers.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
DBurghartz, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Thank you for the amazing review! It’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your business stay at Four Seasons Houston – and most of all, that the service was fantastic. We're so proud of our wonderful staff, and even more so when we hear that they went above and beyond to do the unexpected for you. That's truly what makes me happy. Your review has been shared with the entire team and everyone is talking about it. We hope you will join us again soon – it would be a pleasure to have you back. Thank you again.
Dirk Burghartz

Reviewed 2 June 2012

Staying the weekend here and once again, customer service is excellent. Amazing, clean rooms. Very spacious. Staff makes you feel at home from the moment valet greets you, until they see you depart. Can't say it enough, it's a great place and this is the home away from home for us.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank BF008
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I had an Executive Suite and the bedroom is separate from the living room. The air conditioning control was in the living room. At 68 degree setting, the living room was chilly but the bedroom was warm even though there was a vent in the room. I left the door open all night but it never really cooled down. If I were staying here again, I wouldn't take this kind of suite. Also, the elevator service in the hotel was slow at almost all hours. It was intolerable when there were crowds in the lobby. I was told this was because the hotel was fully occupied. And I think one of the elevators was out of service. But I think they need to update their elevators anyway. Otherwise, Quattro restaurant was very good for breakfast and lunch; the room was nice; the gym is one of the best in town for hotels; there is a real spa on the property which is probably unique for a Houston hotel; and the pool area is quite nice with a jacuzzi. The hotel is close to Hobby airport and the best choice if you are in downtown or going to the nearby convention center. If you need to be in the Galleria, the St. Regis is my default choice for that neighborhood, but if I had to put the two hotels side by side, it would be tough. I've been more impressed with the rooms at the St. Regis but the common facilities at this hotel are superior (except for the elevators). But the hotel has some kinks to work out if it wants an Excellent rating from me.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly value your feedback. Our engineering team is already looking into the A/C control that you experienced in the Executive Suite, as well as your lengthy waits for the elevators.
We're happy that you enjoyed the Hotel's facilities, downtown location and service. We take great pride in our staff and in the high level of service we provide - and we're all hopeful that we'll have an opportunity to host you again in the future. Thank you once again for your review; wishing you a fantastic summer.
Kind regards,