“Great hotel - the place to stay when you are you doing business in Houston” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Houston

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Ranked #16 of 501 Hotels in Houston
Grimstad
“Great hotel - the place to stay when you are you doing business in Houston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

«I have visited Houston and the galleria area on several occasions connected to a business project. This time I decided to try out Four Seasons. I had a wonderful stay at Four Season Houston being able to combine business meetings with pleasure. The people working there are service minded, friendly and are very helpful. I would absolutely recommend this wonderful hotel for both business and pleasure. I will for sure stay there for my future trips to Houston.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (252)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

My extended stay in Houston was incredibly pleasant to a large degree due to the outstanding accommodations, and great staff at the Four Seasons downtown. Especially helpful were the staff and management of the apartments!

Great people, great place. Strongest recommendation!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

This hotel provided everything I expected from a 5 star property. I took advantage of the 3rd night free program for the executive suite and I could not have been happier. The fitness facilities on level 4 were excellent and the staff there and on the pool deck were friendly and helpful. The only downside to this hotel is the location on a weekend, the downtown area was basically closed on the Sunday, which wasn't a big problem as I just enjoyed the hotel facilities even more.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the 3rd night free offer for the executive suite.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Esutherland, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at Four Seasons Houston! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our facilities and were able to relax by our resort-style pool. Your feedback really means a lot to us and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Kind regards,
Elysia Sutherland
Scarsdale, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Had a great stay at Four Seasons Houston. The executive suite is a perfect size and very reasonable considering the caliber of the hotel (I took advantage of a third night free promotion). Kara in guest services was awesome! I told her that my nieces and nephew were going to be visiting me at the hotel and she brought up a gift for each of them and had milk and cookies sent up later in the day. Very impressive especially since they were not even registered guests! Took in a Rockets game and the Toyota Center is literally two blocks from there. I also appreciated that they don't nickel and dime you for simple things. Basic internet is included, water and coffee are provided in the gym and they even had a car that ran me to lunch one day, saving me a cab fare. I also like how the suite is arranged, the bed is set off to the side away from windows so you are away from the light and sound that may come in through the window. The bath products from L'Occitane were wonderful! Room service was excellent but of course more than pricey. All things considered, I will definitely be back when I visit Houston!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Esutherland, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding experience with us at Four Seasons Houston! We have shared your compliments with Kara and she couldn’t be happier. Our entire staff works diligently every day to ensure our guests have memorable experiences like yours; therefore your kind remarks are wonderful to receive. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you (and your nieces & nephew) back again.
Kind regards,
Elysia Sutherland
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I am sharing my experience so others may take a moment to read about what a wonderful time my Husband and I had. This Four Seasons has made great changes since my last visit to the hotel. The outside is beautifully manicured and the Pool area is a true oasis of joy. The workers there are incredibly attentive and I just loved the manager with his big beautiful smile.
The new décor on the second floor adds the element of sophistication needed in the bustling city life of Houston. The staff at the reception desk were beyond attentive as I haven't seen this kind of caring attitude in a long time.
The suite was perfectly decorated with neutral tones and a most inviting aura of comfort and genuine warmth. Loved the view and the treasure of appetizers that awaited us.
Those sheets and comforters allowed our bodies to just melt into, we never really wanted to get up which is rare for me.
Nothing, not one single detail was overlooked. The improvements did not fall short of our discriminating taste and expectations. We simply LOVED our stay this time. A recommendation to visit this particular hotel was graciously given by Kathering Beaty in the catering dept. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for turning us on to this exquisite hotel experience.

Room Tip: Ask for the end units facing the Discovery Green Park
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Canyon Lake, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Walking distance to Convention Center and great restaurants and clubs. Customer service is excellent. Nice and quiet. Probably could not afford the hotel if not for the convention price. The overnight parking fee alone is $36. plus tax.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

This hotel was just an awesome experience. The staff was wonderful and actually got to know us by name when we entered and/or left the property. The bed was so comfortable and the view out our window toward the Toyota Center was great. The hotel advertises being pet friendly and they exceeded our expectations in this area. There was even a treat for our puppy when we arrived. It is an easy walk to the George R. Brown Convention Center for our conference, and there were several great eating places in the immediate surrounding area – which makes this hotel a great location. We cannot wait to come back to this property.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Toyota Center are excellent.