“great people....great hotel”

Ranked #18 of 506 Hotels in Houston
Wellesley, Canada
“great people....great hotel”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel prior to a Western Caribbean cruise. We arrived early and did not expect our room to be ready. The front desk staff provided us with a complimentary upgrade to get us into a room right away even though we neither asked nor expected it. All the staff at the hotel did their best to assist us with tour arrangements, rental cars and anything else we needed. The entire staff was friendly, professional and efficient and the property was clean and well maintained. I would certainly stay here again when returning to the Houston area!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a great hotel right in downtown. Their rooms are first rate, the service is great and the restaurant is excellent. They are very responsive to business needs and will bring a printer or a ream of paper to your room if you need it.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel in Houston for 2 days. Loved the friendly front desk staff, helpful doormen, and the car service! Helpful tip- the car service is not available 24 hours. The accommodations were beautiful too. When I checked in my room was not ready, but they offered up the Spa for me to get freshened up in. The Spa had everything I needed to get ready for my meeting. By the time I finished, my room was ready and they helped me take my bags there. The room was great and I loved the bed! It was so comfy!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here over night because we had missed our connecting flight...it was last minute and they were extremely accommodating and kind. As soon as we got there they had a room ready for us and the room was beautiful. They also offer a car service if you are going to dinner or somewhere within a certain mile radius which was great !!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MrsRI
New York
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great service and location. Food and drinks are good and the service is world-class and professional. Our room was amazing---the bed was awesome and so was the window/view. Maybe we were naive but it would be good to include prices on the breakfast card for the room--it can get expensive (although delicious).

Room Tip: Get the king size bed
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The hotel was chosen by Princess Cruises. We had no previous experience with the Four Seasons. We arrived Friday evening and were told our room was upgraded to a king suite. Steven, the concierge was extremely helpful in arranging dinner reservations at Vic and Anthony's. Rashid the courtesy van driver was cheerful and helpful as well. Service was excellent everywhere. My wife loved the toiletries.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PrincessEurope
Southbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I travel to Houston often and aways try to stay at the Four Seasons. There is no better service in this city from Raul at the concierge to Rasheed driving the courtesey car. Rooms are impeccable and very clean. Travelling several days a week, this is a much needed haven for a professional traveller.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in the hotel
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business