“SPACE CITY SPLENDOR”

Ranked #18 of 506 Hotels in Houston
Dublin, Ireland
“SPACE CITY SPLENDOR”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Conveniently located. I accompanied my hubby on one of his business trips. While he was away during the day dealing with clients, I was able to explore the tunnels underneath the city, luxuriate in the lovely hotel spa, and shop in the covered mall connected to the hotel by a sky bridge. The service we received at the Four Seasons Houston was definitely 5-Star. I would return there in a heartbeat! The staff was friendly and helpful also.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mary a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The four seasons helped me plan a Girls Night Out at Quattro and set us up in a suite for my friend's 40th birthday. Everyone was so accommodating and helpful. We had a great time at dinner and hanging out by their beautiful pool. It was an amazing "stay-cation"!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Wimberley, Texas
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The location and Staff are first Rate! The food and bar service are excellent.
i have enjoyed this hotel on several occasions. It is one of my favorites in Houston.
I am particularly pleased with the friendliness and hospitality of the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had a large business dinner at your hotel in December, 2013. This used one of your private rooms and I had 35 guests. It was absoluetly great - good food and wine, excellent service, excellent planning. The dinner was a complete success and many of my guests were very complimentary of the event. Thanks for making it happen.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Well, when you head to a Four Seasons, you expect the Full Four Seasons experience. This hotel was great. Nice building, friendly staff going for that extra mile, great lobby. However, the room was bale and outdated. The location was not much tourist friendly except its location to the Toyota Dome. Nothing against one of my favorite brands and the brilliant staff, but this property won't be my first option when I head back to Houston.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Esutherland, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear FahadDM,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we'll certainly do what we can to improve where necessary. Your comments mean a lot to us and we hope you give us another chance when visiting Houston.
Kind regards,
Elysia Sutherland
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I would rate this hotel as 5 Star! I was in Houston with family, and we loved our stay. We had excellent service, our room was large and very comfortable, and we never felt wanting for more. Top notch!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Four Seasons Hotel Houston is truly a 5-star hotel. The staff were extremely attentive and courteous. The accomodations were luxurious. The atmosphere relaxing. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and will recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family