“Great experience @ Houston River Oaks Crown Plaza.”

Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
Ranked #82 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My stay @ the Crown Plaza was great. Mandy was very helpful in helping me identify restaurants & night life that appealed to my taste. I will definitely recommend anyone to stay @ Crown Plaza River Oaks.

• Stayed: June 2014
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hello Sallen37,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay!! Mandy has great suggestions on all of the hot spots in the city. She loves making sure all of our guests have the best possible stay. I'm glad she was able to assist you. I would be glad to pass on your gracious comments to her.
Crowne Plaza River Oaks

Write a ReviewReviews (1,664)

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

All my needs are met when I stay here! Mandy makes sure that any concerns are taken care of promptly and it is always a pleasant experience to stay here! I will not even consider staying anywhere else when I am in Houston! If you are looking for the best experience when you have to be away from home, stay here!

Hello DEI3david,
Wow!! Thank you so much for writing such a raving review!! We are honored that you have chosen CPRO as your home away from home!! We appreciate your recommendation and thank you in advance for any future referrals. It is our pleasure to assist you and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

They were always willing to help. Very friendly and I had no problem with my parking! They have quick staff and any questions we felt comfortable going to them. Definitely a recommended hotel! The guys in parking took great care of my car. Had no problems at all!

Karipine5271,
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and staff. I will pass on your gracious comments to Valet and thank them for doing such a great job to assist you! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

First time in Houston and first stay at a Crown Plaza. My experience was top notch. Quick check-in, nice guest reception for Rewards members and the morning breakfast was stellar. Would recommend and will stay again where my business travels take me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello Valerie W,
Thank you for your fantastic feedback. As an IHG Rewards Club Member we greatly appreciate your loyalty to our brand and hotel. It is so great to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience and that our hotel more than exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your comments and look forward to taking care of you again!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I came to Houston for a convention. I stayed at Crowne Plaza River Oaks for 11 days.
From check in to check out the staff was very nice and customer friendly. They had smiles on
their faces and greeted you. The food was good and not as expensive as some hotels
in the area. Each time I used room service the food arrived hot and in a timely. I was
also impressed that they changed the bed linen each day. When in the area again I will not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: My room was on the southwest side,...sunny and bright...Quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello Thecoldspirian,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review!! We are honored that you chose CPRO for your extended stay. I am thrilled to hear that you loved our hotel, staff & location! It's nice to hear that you also enjoyed some of the amenities we have available available. I will pass your compliments on to the Chef. We really appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Everyone from the front desk to concierge staff were very friendly , helpful to ever ones needs and concerns. This was especially challenging since it was a large group of delegates from different nationalities and backgrounds. I appreciated their courtesy and attention to details to our delegates . Would definitely recommand to others, thank you. The kitchen saff the Sara team was awesome, the food was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Hello Rachel T,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! It's nice to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and staff! We appreciate you recognizing some of our great staff for their hard work. I will be glad to pass on your comments to them. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I enjoy the great help the staff gave us when our Jehovah's fellow believers had questions regarding their stay. I collaborated with your staff interpreting for them their questions and resolve billing issues.

Overall, the welcoming staff made us feel at ease during the morning and evening shifts we served as volunteers.

Just as a tip, it would be helpful to have better training for international transactions.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Beatriz,
Thank you for your dedication and assistance with translating for such a large group! Your help with translating definitely helped make sure that everyone's stay was successful. We have many employees that speak a variety of languages but it was difficult to assist everyone since there was hundreds of people. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments on our hotel and staff.