“Really Nice Hotel”

Ranked #73 of 510 Hotels in Houston
NY
“Really Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed here on a trip to Houston, and I was very pleased. The staff is courteous and helpful, the rooms are comfortable with two queen beds, and, in my view, the hotel has all the amenities of a four star hotel. I made frequent use of the free shuttle service and the business center. The pool is small, but it looked like fun. The hotel is beautiful, and the River Oaks area of Houston is extremely nice, with many restaurants and stores. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Houston.

2 Thank FGCESQ
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
FGCESQ,

Thank you for your kind remarks and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Houston! Please do try the pool - it is indeed very fun.

Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I come to Houston once a month with my husband for medical appointments. This Crowne Plaza is the only place we stay. We started staying here in March and this place is our home away from home. The staff here really makes a difference and does everything they can to assist us. We really appreciate the shuttle to the medical center and local restaurants. I use their business center frequently to take care of our medical business and to have some personal time. Roxanne, Mandy, Sebastian & Emanuel are so amazing and so is the rest of the staff. I highly recommend this hotel especially for medical patients.
Nancy & Larry Price

Nancy and Larry Price,

Thank you for your loyalty! We always look forward to servicing you the best way we can. We are thankful that you noticed our top notch staff and helpful amenities. From all of us at the Crowne Plaza River Oaks, we hope to see you again soon.

Durham England
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza early August. The accommodation was good, the hotel was well-located but most importantly the staff were exceptional at all times from arrival to departure. Of particular note was the service we received from the Front Desk / Reception and the Valet which added greatly to our positive experience. Great customer service at the Crowne Plaza!

Julie022,

Thank you for your glowing review! The Crowne Plaza River Oaks prides ourselves in our excellent customer service. We hope to see you again soon!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is my second week staying here and I find it to be the best location compared to other Houston hotels I have stayed in. There are many restaurants and bars nearby, some within walking distance. The room is always clean and towels replaced when I need them. The Manager's Reception is always a good time.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Scott B
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Hello Scott B,
Thank you for your fantastic feedback! I love to hear that you enjoy our hotel, staff and location!! We are honored that you chose CPRO as your hotel choice for your long term stay! It is our pleasure to assist you! We appreciate your review and recommendation!
Best Regards,
Houston
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have stayed in many hotels over the last few months and this one spared no expensive making me deal at home. Thanks again to Mandy and the staff at the River Oaks location. I would refer all my friends and family to this hotel. It is a great location for dining and the is very inviting.

Hello CW4200,
Thank you for taking time to share your previous stay with us on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words about our property. Our staff prides itself on making every guest feel as welcomed and comfortable as possible. We are so thrilled that you love our hotel and it is our pleasure to assist you!! We hope to see you again in the near future. Until then, take care and safe travels!
Houston
Reviewed 13 August 2014

As I approached the front desk I was welcomed with open arms by the staff. From the front desk clerks, the sales manager and concierge they all treated me like I was at home, feels like I am on the show CHEERS (where everybody knows your name. Lol) My stay here has been excellent and every need fulfilled. Thanks

Hello md_kendall,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and your kind words about our property. It is so great to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience and that our hotel more than exceeded your expectations. We have a great staff and I know they will appreciate you recognizing them for their dedication to service.
Safe Travels,
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I told some friends about this hotel so they decided to stay because they told me that I've never let them down! My word is still good! They were impressed with the rooms, staff, food and location. Now they're telling their friends about this hotel. Words travel !

hello juswag,
WOW!! Thank you for your recommendation and referral!! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments on our hotel with your friends and family. The best compliment we can receive is a referral so thank you so much!! It is our pleasure to assist you!
Take Care,