Hyatt Regency Houston
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$260
US$143
US$134
2,132 results
All reviewsbagel shopeinstein bagelsspindletop restaurantshula's steakhouseeinstein brotherstunnel systemlobby barvalet parkingnice hotelguest servicesdowntown areaconvention centerbusiness tripbusiness hotelroom servicevalet serviceself park
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here from May 15-18 and I have to say this hotel had the best service, room and location. The guy named Karl who brought our luggage to our room let us know about all of the restaurants that we would probably like to go to and he didn't assume we only wanted to eat cheaper priced food, he gave us different priced restaurants and how far they were from our location. Even when we were checking out he came up to my friend and I just to make sure that we had a wonderful stay at the hotel and hoped we would be back soon. He also wanted to know if we were able to check out any of the restaurants that he recommended. The lady who checked us in and out of the hotel (whose name eludes me at the moment, I want to say Mariela) but she had a smile on her face and it wasn't forced or fake seeming. The valet who got our car multiple times named Chris was also very nice and gave us the name of bars that we would be interested in and made sure that we were satisfied with his suggestions, which we were. Not only will this be the hotel of choice when I come back to Houston but I will definitely suggest this hotel to anyone who is visiting Houston. I really hope that someone from this hotel is reading this review and will recognize these three people because they really made our stay at your hotel a very enjoyable one. I will see y'all soon!

• Stayed: May 2014
Thank ladystephanie06... .
Tom J, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are definitely reading them! Guest satisfaction and customer service are extremely important to us; thank you so much for naming our three associates in your review, you can rest assured that they will certainly be recognized! Again, thank you so much for your kind words and we are looking forward to your return to Houston!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My son and I just spent two nights at the Hyatt in downtown Houston and had a great stay! Every person we came in contact with at the hotel was as helpful and professional as they could be. We got moved up to the 29th floor at check in, the concierge gave great suggestions for restaurants and helped us with public transportation plans to various spots around town. It's always nice to deal with folks who genuinely want to do a good job.

We had no issues with atrium noise but our room was down the hall a bit from the central area. We did have loud neighbors but it seemed like they stood right next to the connecting door whenever they were talking or yelling or sneezing. We didn't hear the TV or any other noise, just whoever was standing next to the door.

Do be careful in the bathrooms. The floors are extremely slick if your feet are wet. We ended up using the non-skid bath tub mat on the floor itself.

It's a great hotel and very centrally located, only three blocks from the public rail system. We'll definitely stay here the next time we're in Houston. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: 2916 was off the main atrium so it might have been a bit quieter. Could see Reliant Stadium from our windows!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is awesome. Located in the downtown area of Houston, TX. My husband booked a suite. When we arrived it was not available, so they upgraded us to a Presidential Suite...... oh my....... greatest suite I've ever stayed in. 2 story room, 2 entries, curving stair case, large windows, with a great view. So much more....... you get the picture. Oh a desktop too w/a printer. Bose speaker system. It was a great place to unwind, the kids loved it. The hotel restaurant is very good also, breakfast buffet was great. Omlettes, waffles, grits, all the stuff I love. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was also very welcoming.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Tom J, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Houston and posting your review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to hear about your love for the amazing accommodations you had during your visit, and are so glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast buffet. Come back anytime for more omelettes, waffles, grits! We would love to see you and your family again in Houston.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had a five-day stay at the Hyatt Regency and really have nothing but good comments. The staff was impeccable, completely professional, and always ready with a smile-- everyone was courteous and very helpful. Room service was outstanding. The pool was a welcome treat on a hot day, and the gym was well-stocked with all the necessities (and large enough to accommodate everyone when I was visiting). Rooms were sizable and ridiculously clean. And I loved the food at the breakfast, as well as the drinks at the Lobby Bar.

Room Tip: The higher floors offer fantastic views of Downtown and were rather quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Tom J, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are delighted to hear about your love for the amazing accommodations you had during your visit, including the pool and fitness center. We also take great pride in our food and drinks and are glad you were able to enjoy those as well. Again, thank you for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Last weekend we had a trip to Houston for a business trip and had the pleasure to stay at the Hyatt Regency. The hotel and staff were amazing! From the valet, to the bellman, to the front desk, etc....they did an excellent job. I would highly recommend the hotel to all my family & friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Tom J, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Wow! What a complimentary review. I am glad to hear how our employees exceeded your expectations and went above and beyond to ensure your stay was unforgettable. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and we can't wait for you to come back and see us again soon!