Here are my criteria for a good airport hotel.
1. Clean, comfortable, safe - yes.
2. Convenient airport shuttle - failed. Waited 25 minutes to be picked up, and we were the lucky ones (shuttle could not accommodate everyone waiting).
3. Acceptable restaurant - failed. When we entered, were told to "take any clean table." This was impossible --- literally every open table had dirty dishes. A table was finally cleaned for us, but the remainder stayed dirty throughout our meal. Half of us received our meal 10 minutes before the other half.
4. Reliable wake-up call - failed. Wake-up call never arrived.
5. Attentive service - failed. Front desk did not care about items 2-4.
There's a Sheraton right across the street. Try it instead!More
- Free Wifi