“Quality stay for business travel”

Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #62 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a reliable property that suits the needs of a business traveler needing access and proximity to IAH. I enjoyed my stay at the Doubletree. I felt the beds were very comfortable and the gym was above-average for airport hotels. The hotel was easy to navigate and the shuttle service was prompt and reliable.

The lunch buffet was standard hotel fare with solid BBQ offerings and salad bar. I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel is located very close to the airport , that being said you really dont notice the airplane noise like you would expect . I wish they would have had a complementary breakfast , it would make this hotel perfect . The restaraunt in house was very good .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is the 5th time I've stayed in the DoubleTree at IAH and I've never had a bad experience. I stay there because that's where we've been having our class reunions for the last 20 years. They've always treated us very, very well - Front desk, concierge, shuttle drivers - all are super. My only complaint this visit is that the service in the bar was very slow and the waitress (who was working alone during the lunch hour) couldn't get our orders right. It was annoying, but she was pleasant, at least, and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My stay was brief (less than 24 hours) but wonderful. All staff interactions were polite, pleasant, cheerful. Room was clean and I slept hard. They have a Starbucks in the lobby but it opens at 6am (after my departure time). Oh, and love the cookie. So good I went back to ask for another one - and got one :)

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a perfect hotel for reuunions. Right at the George Bush Airport. The shaded court yard with pool, hot tub and pavilion area make it a great place for large casual gatherings. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We found the hotel and room to be quite comfortable. At registration we were offered a delicious warm cookie. What a treat and surprise! The location was convenient to freeways and events. I would definitely recommend this hotel for those of you looking for a pleasant experience!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel's staff bends over backwards to make you feel comfortable. I attended a three day reunion at The DoubleTree and there were so many things the staff did to help us out and clean up after us. Fantastic. Also the beds, pillows, sheets are so wonderful and the air conditioner just perfect. I swam every morning as well and the pool is just lovely. I highly recommend this hotel for any event or vacation.

1  Thank georgenei