Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport
US$259
US$157
US$152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$163
US$140
galahotels.com
1,102 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskwarm cookiestaco belljack in the boxthe shuttle drivernext morningrental carroom was clean and comfortableshort staybreakfast buffetenjoyed my stayfree shuttlestayed one nightbusiness tripfitness centeriah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I happen to stay in this hotel quite frequently. I called downstairs to ask about WiFi in the rooms. The Front Office Manager, Barbara Rose, was so friendly. She gave me lots of information and also gave me a promotion code to access free WiFi in the rooms. All of the staff is friendly and the rooms were clean. Very nice, I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2010

This is a great hotel to stay in or plan an event. The staff helped me replan my entire wedding in less than a month and were there every step of the way.
I have to say the staff went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was nothing less than perfect. Words are still not enough to express the way I feel. I will recommend the Double-tree Hotel to everyone I know that is planning an event and to stay. The rooms were very nice and the entire staff service was excellent.
I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2010

1. Close to airport. Convenient place.
2. Service is so-so. Below Average.
3. Crazy rate for long distance ($7/min) call in room.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2010

The fact that I am writing this @ 4am attests to the poor sleep quality which, for me, is a first at a Doubletree. I'm not sure what brand this property originally started life as, but I doubt it was a Doubletree. The property is definately run-down & somewhat dingy, especially in the guest room area. The hotel is not 100% smoke-free & that is apparent as soon as you step off the elevators, even on a floor that is supposed to be non-smoking & in a room that is, allegedly, non-smoking. The AC is loud, even though it is not a window unit & it is either on or off; nothing in between. Even for a Hilton property, lighting in the bathroom is poor-I'm guessing this is how the housekeeper missed the open bottle of shampoo the previous guest left behind, not to mention the long black hairs strewn around the tub, the drain for which runs so slowly you are in water up to your ankles before even getting into the shower. There is mildew on the grout of the tub as well as the molding behind the door. When we arrived to check in, the only person @ the desk was a somewhat shabby looking 'security' guard who informed us, only after we'd been standing there for several minutes & wondering aloud why there was no one behind the desk, that 'they'd sent everyone home', as was also evident by the fact that the restaurant & Starbucks counter were both closed on a Thurs night.

Definately a sub-par Doubletree as far as I'm concerned & I see no reason to return.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank txrus
Reviewed 23 June 2010

This is the 5th time I have hosted a class reunion at the Doubletree and everytime our experience has surpassed the last! Everyone at the hotel bends over backwards to make sure we are happy and that everything is running smoothly. I have scouted other hotels all over the Houston area but have found nothing that compares or gives us everything this lovely hotel has to offer. From 3-5 minute free transportation to/from the airport for our out of town guests (we gratuated overseas in Singapore so we have folks attending from literally all over the world) to the courtyard style pool area with covered gazebo for outside functions, to the Derricks Bar and Grill that is large enough to hold over 200 patrons, to the ballroom and banquet staff. Not to mention the beautifully newly redecorated rooms with THE most comfortable beds I have ever slept on, The friendly service at the front desk and bellhop stand greets you to start out with by giving you the most delictable, warm chocolate chip cookie. From there on out your stay is just as warm. The food in the restaraunt, bar area, banquets and room service is absolutley delicious! As you can tell, I am over the moon about the entire establishment and highly recommend you use this hotel whether staying one evening or bringing a huge group in for a week! You will not be sorry!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business