Just got back from a trip to Houston. Though my stay was short, I had a horrible experience at the JW Marriott. I ordered room service after a long day, and was told I'd have it in 1/2 hour. An hour and 15 mins later, still no food. I called down, was told again it was on it's way, another half an hour passes with no food. I paused the movie I was watching, fully aware that if I changed the channel I would lose the movie and be charged for it. I never changed the channel, just paused it so I could deal with trying to get my food delivered. It canceled my movie regardless, and charged me for it.
It was a terrible experience to have after a long week of traveling on business. The staff did not handle it well and did nothing to make me feel like they even cared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Houston is a luxury hotel in Houston, Texas located ideally near the Houston Galleria, Minute Maid Park and Toyota Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Houston Hotel Houston
- Jw Marriott Hotel Houston
- Marriott Houston
- Houston Marriott