Amerihome Inn & Suites Houston Airport North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Noisy and dirty. I was not able to sleep. I used the towels only because I had too, but they were just nasty, with stains smoking smell, even when I was in a non-smoking room. The mattress (the sides were exposed, as well as the box spring) had some stains that looked like blood. Is it not possible to find something decent for 50 bucks? Maybe. My mistake!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We were stranded in Houston, United Airlines provided hotel and taxi vouchers since it was their fault we were stranded- we were three sisters travelling back from a vacation in Mexico. We arrived at the hotel provided by UA - Firstly, the lobby doors were locked, desk clerk buzzed us in remotely. Lobby looked okay - dated but.... there was an outside staircase up to the rooms, scary looking people were hanging around the staircase, once we got up to the room we almost fell over - it looked like a drug user's flop house, the room was filthy, reeked of smoke, no lamp shades, "kitchen" looked like it was used to cook up meth. We immediately took a taxi back to the airport - we felt much safer sleeping in the airport. When we gave the key card back to the desk clerk, she didn't seem surprised at all that we were leaving! My husband and I have also got flights booked through United going to Hawaii in February - sure wish we could cancel and go another airline, our experience was brutal with United. We will not be flying with United again.

Room Tip: Don't go there
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Name of hotel is misleading, I thought I was staying at "Americas Best Value Inns", thats a different (better) brand. Rooms are clean but very old. The person who checked me in, complately incompetent, kept my passport, I did not realise as I had a very long day and was tired. It was too much work for him to call me in my room or bring the passport over (the room was 25 meters away...). Result? I missed my flight, I had to get a rental for US$150 (cheapest car available that day at the airport without a booking...) to retrieve my passport. Breakfast? Coffee, no juice, basic doughnuts, there are much better place to stay in that price range.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank TGSA
ABVI16410, Front Office Manager at Amerihome Inn & Suites Houston Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

March 05, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Sincerest apologies to your unpleasant stay with us. I have informed all our front desks regarding the complaints you mentioned. I am assuring that they have been properly trained. Please come back to us and feel what we have changed. We appreciate your comments and hope you will come again to stay with us. If I may of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact the hotel directly, and again thank you and have a great day! Sincerely Veronica F Front desk Manager