Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Brentwood Inn(Houston)
  • Breakfast included
1,141 results
All reviewskemah boardwalklake viewspace centerthe penthousethe executive loungebreakfast buffetnice hotelfront desk stafffitness centerbusiness tripclearlakeconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is a great location to stay to get to Houston or Galveston, etc. Great view of the lake. Close to running trails. Staff in all areas is very friendly and extremely accomodating. The fitness center is solid with several piece of cardio equipment, weights, etc. Even towels and bottled water offered with the service. Our room was comfortable and very quiet. I would go out of my way to stay here again. Great internet too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Sharon P,
On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I have shared your comments with entire staff and they are very thankful for such great feedback! Please let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

You will enjoy yout time at this hotel. The hotel is comfortable and the people are great. I would recommend this hotel to to my friends and business associates. I used to work with NASA and they are right accross the street from the hotel. Great place for busines or fun.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Lee B,
We are very glad to hear that everything was great with your stay. We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for acknowledging the great job that our employees do on daily basis. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nice property, including restaurant with lake views. Quiet, pleasant, convenient. I'd stay here again when visiting this area. Staff professional and friendly. Space Center theme to décor, tastefully done. No problems during my stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Lisa S,
We value your feedback and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Everything that we do is with our guest’s in mind. We get some many compliments on the décor and thank you for taking the time to point that out! I have shared your comments with the entire staff and they would like to thank you for acknowledging them. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great stay. Extremely professional staff with that "treat every customer as VIP" mentality. Beautiful view of Clear Lake from room. Represents the HILTON brand extremely well. I will return next opportunity for business and/or pleasure. Free Wi-Fi a plus. Every need given priority. Thanks

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Robert D,
On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake we would like to thank you for taking the time write this review. I appreciate your feedback and I’m really glad to know that your stay was great and that our staff made an impression on you. I have shared your great feedback with them and they are very thankful! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very nice place to stay. Close to a lot of places for entertainment to spending the night before crossing to the island to catch a cruise ship. Beds are comfy and the view is fantastic looking over the lake.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear J K,
Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciated! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the fantastic view that our hotel has to offer. Please let me know if you need anything else!