“Awesome wedding venue”

Ranked #83 of 508 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“Awesome wedding venue”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I got married at the hotel. We were very well pleased with the hospitality, customer service, as well as the efficiency of the staff. We would like to thank Allison Richardson, Thuy, Jovita, Juan, Balta and Luisa who all made our wedding a special night we will never forget! We highly recommend this hotel, our stay was great, our guest loved the hotel and their staff. The hotel was very affordable, our expectations were exceeded.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Teresa S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency North Houston, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing our hotel to host your special day. We are glad that we were able to make this day even more memorable and our staff met all expectations. We wish you two the best of luck and be sure to come and stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Cabugao, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Reviewed 10 November 2013

It was a very nice place and i have a wonderful stay on this hotel. From the information desk wherewe met carolina to the restaurant where server edgar and the galley department who makes our thummies say your food was really good combine with a friendly serving attitude. Who would like to searcg for another hotel on town after experiencing this wonderful moment. I'm glad to say that you made a great job and make me fell that going far away home isn't that bad at all. Let me say it in one word... Amazing

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your very kind review. I am glad to see that our employees were able to take care of you during your time away from home. Our goal is to ensure that all of our guests feel welcomed during their stay and it makes me proud to see that we accomplished this. We look forward to having you back at our hotel again.
El Dorado Hills, California
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Not only was the food very good, the service was excellent! Carlos could not have been any more attentive, polite and pleasant. We had an unexpected overnight delay and were very tired. Carlos was patient and very accommodating. He gave these weary travelers a very pleasant dining experience. Thanks Carlos.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your positive comments in regards to our restaurant. I am proud to see that Carols took such good care of you and turned your unexpected stay into a good one. I hope that next time you are in Houston you will be able to join us again on a planned trip.
Duncan, Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Beware. I stayed one night and my room was infested. Dozens of red welts, everywhere.

I called to let them know. They said they would check on the room and let me know what they find. I haven't heard back yet and don't expect them to admit to something like this.

Stay somewhere cleaner.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Toastertank70
Teresa S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency North Houston, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay with our property. I apologize in my attempts to reach you have failed. Please understand we do take these type circumstances very seriously and have the professionals address the situation immediately, I am please to inform you the results were negative. We would never want you or any of our guests to encounter things of this nature. I am hoping you are willing to discuss this further. Please feel free to contact the hotel so we can have chance to discuss your concerns.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Every time I get the opportunity to stay here I do! This hotel is amazing and makes me feel like home away from home. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and welcoming. Can't forget the delicious Starbucks coffee they offer to help in the early am hours. I travel a lot for work and this is the place I look forward to visiting the most.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Teresa S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency North Houston, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
We truly appreciate your review of our hotel. I am glad to see that we take such good care of you during your time away from home. We look forward to having you back and truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. I know we will continue to provide the great service that you have always received.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have been here two days and ordered room service two days in a row. Both times I worked with Jeremiah (he answered the phone, took my order, and delivered the food.)

My food order was correct, on-time, and tasted great! Jeremiah is very professional, considerate, and always asking questions as to if everything is okay, can he do anything else to improve my stay, etc.

Great service from Jeremiah!

Room Tip: Service here is excellent - from the front desk to the room-service. Rooms are clean and made for b...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. I am proud to see that Jeremiah treated you so well and stood out during your stay. Please come back and see us again.
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 3 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We booked the Hyatt North Houston using Hotwire and got a FANTASTIC rate of $65. This was an incredible deal and worth every penny. The room service was great...so good that we decided to order dinner and breakfast after our lunch order. The staff was also super accommodating, and the F&B staff said they could bring anything to our room if it was on the menu...even if not stated on the room service menu. The rooms was spacious and clean and newly remodeled. The only complaint would be that the AC causes condensation on the windows in the room, but a minor issue that did not disrupt our stay. The airport is not incredibly close, but with the free airport transport shuttle, it was quick and easy to transfer to and from IAH. If you can book this hotel with a hotwire rate, it is definitely great value for money, and I will be looking for this 4-star hotel deal by the airport again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. It makes me proud to see that our staff made such a great impact in such a short time. We try our hardest to ensure our guests enjoy their stay and it looks like we got it right. I hope to see you back again at our hotel