I go to Houston for work about 4 times a year. This is my first stay at the Westin Galleria.
- great beds, as with all Westins.
- direct access to Galleria Mall, which offers a lot of eating options. you can eat on a budget at the food court or step up and dine at one of the better restaurants located inside the mall.
- spacious fitness center with up to date machinery and also has some free weights.
- Starbucks is located a few steps away inside the mall.
- free parking at the mall garage lot. but kind of a hard to find the nearest entrance at first.
- Galleria area is the best and only place to stay in Houston.
- front desk staff and concierge weren't the friendliest. service in general was pedestrian.
- the hotel is supposed to be non-smoking, but my floor had distinct cigarette odor in its hallway.
- business center charges an arm and a leg to print documents. better off to go to the kinko's across the street on Westheimer and get them printed there, if you have the time.
I would stay here again, if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect a warm welcome when you arrive at The Westin Galleria Houston. Connected to The Galleria Shopping Center it is the only place to stay for ultimate leisure, entertainment and recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Galleria Houston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Houston
- Houston Westin