“ok Hilton..there are better around town..”

Hilton Houston Westchase
Ranked #82 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed here for business trip and it felt more like a DoubleTree because of layout. The rooms in executive floor were adequate but overall hotel was average. The restaurant for breakfast was also not that great and was literally football fields away from the elevators. No Concierge or special services offered.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
JohnPeart, General Manager at Hilton Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were completely shocked at the lack of communication and amount of personal information that was “misplaced” during our stay. This hotel employs a staff that unashamedly lied to other guests right in front of us about the elevators only going out of service that morning when they had been unusable for at least three days. We will never again use this hotel for any type of stay, business or personal. Please steer clear if you are looking for a seamless experience.

Room Tip: If you can stay anywhere else we would recommend the Marriot Courtyard just on the other side of the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our staff. I wanted to personally apologize for your experience that you had while staying with us. I have forwarded this review to all the managers regarding all of the issues you mentioned. I would like you to come back so we can show you that we can make it right. If you have any further comments or questions please do not hesitate on contacting me.

John Peart

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I loved my stay here with my family. The concierge was very professional and always willing to help. The room was big and spacious even with the cot i had to use for my Daugherty. I would stay here again without question.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite which was very nice but i cant speak on other room styles because i didn't g...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

On behalf of the Hilton Houston Westchase we would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. I have shared all the OUTSTANDING feedback to the entire staff and they are very glad to hear that you enjoyed all the aspect of our hotel. I’m sure we will get the chance to see you very soon! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very helpful and cordial staff. Can't fault the service. Really enjoyed the breakfast options at the Executive lounge and the evening hor d'oeuvres. Stayed @ the penthouse and the options in terms of finishing were minimal. Requested a fridge which was promised but never came. Not bad for a business hotel but I wouldn't stay here on a family holiday. Good central location though and free parking.

Room Tip: If you're looking for decent room sizes, choose the executive floor. A bit pricy but less crampe...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciated! Our number 1 goal is to provide outstanding service and accommodations to our guest’s. I’m very glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay! We hope to see you very soon and please let me know if you need anything else.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Hotel has a typical US set up. Room are large with coffee machine, no water cooker; walls are not very sound proof, could easily (and unvoluntarily)follow a family discussion that was clearly not meant for broad public. Internet not available during one evening and the following morning, altough staff was notified early in the evening. Outdoor pool recently renovated, but not very convenient for daily laps.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
JohnPeart, General Manager at Hilton Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

On behalf of the Hilton Houston Westchase I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback is very important to us and our number one goal is to provide excellent customer service to each and every single guest and I’m glad to see we accomplish just that during your stay. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything else.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very nice hotel, great staff. Rooms are comfortable although the bathrooms are pretty small (but typical for Hilton.) Room service menu is rather limited - it's Texas so not much is 'healthy eating' but the food is always very tasty. Good location for business in Houston especially West side.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

On behalf of the Hilton Houston Westchase I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We greatly appreciate you sharing your positive feedback in regards to your stay; I have also shared your comments with the entire staff. We hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed their for two weeks on an official trip. First and foremost, staff is too cordial always ready to help you with a smile ( I do have some reservations about their on-phone/mail help, but probably it's the accent or something I am still to find out).
It's mostly for a business stay, a spacious room and a clean & enough big toilet. Their is not much around to bargain for the view, but swimming pool side is better to have. Rio Ranch is the attached restaurant with another set of friendly people and a huge menu on breakfast, but limited for dining. They also provide shuttle service within minutes for short trips. Overall it was a good experience

Room Tip: Swimming pool side is better
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
John_Peart-GM, General Manager at Hilton Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

On behalf of the Hilton Houston Westchase, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. Please let us know if you need anything else.