“Great staff. Great price. Updated hardwood floors.”
Review of Motel 6 Humble

Motel 6 Humble
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Indianapolis
“Great staff. Great price. Updated hardwood floors.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great for price 1st 2 floors updated to hardwood... No smell. Working on 3 rd floor hardwood flooring. I like the smoking option. Mr. Patel was friendly. Don't listen to those bad reviews... They have updated

• Stayed June 2014

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Vermont
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stayed at Motel 6 Humble, TX room 119 and was bitten up all along my arms and legs with bed bugs. At least 20 times. I called customer service for Motel 6 and was sent a letter saying it wasn't any of their business and I should call the motel directly. I then called the Motel directly and they never called me back. They don't even want to know they have bed bugs.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank USTourist1
Jigbp, Manager at Motel 6 Humble, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Sir,

Let me take this additional opportunity to apologize to you for your experience at our Motel 6. It is our priority is to provide a clean and comfortable stay for all our guests. We strive to make sure that each and every one our guests leave satisfied with the accommodations and the service they were provided. I hope that you can appreciate that it is very difficult for the hotel staff or management to do very much when the initial complaint is receive almost a month after your stay. However, it is our responsibility to take every guest concern very seriously, therefore we checked out complaint records for that room during the month since your stay and your first attempt to reach out to Motel 6, but no other complaints or evidence of bed bugs was found. We have also had the experts at Anytime Pest Termination inspect the room for all types of bugs, including bed bugs, and no activity was found. It is unfortunate that you may have been bitten by something whether in our room or elsewhere, however, I did return your call and take your complaint very seriously. I thank you for the opportunity to try and make this right for you; however, I am sorry that our efforts were not sufficient.

Management
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I was impressed with the reviews I had previously seen about this hotel and they were mostly spot on. Nothing special here. The price was very reasonable and the rooms were average. The employees were very nice and I can't say that I have a complaint about any of my accomodations while staying here. There were bugs in the pool, but I don't swim, so it didn't bother me. THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS HOTEL ISN'T THE HOTEL ITSELF. Let me explain...There are many eating establishments within close proximity to the hotel. Saltgrass, Chili's, Joe's Crabshack(i don't recommend it unless you appreciate the flora which they have spent a lot of money on which surrounds their building), Hooter's, Pappas BBQ, Red lobster. Also there is a Home Depot, Office Depot, Best Buy, and several other shopping options just a stone's throw from the hotel. It is very centrally located around a lot of possibilities which makes the price of the rooms that much more attractive. There are also 24 AMC theaters just across Highway 59. So all in all it was an average stay in an average room with average amenities. Nothing to complain about.

Room Tip: Expect to have an average stay (which isn't such a bad thing these days!).
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Dave A
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

The best motel 6. Great staff, good neighborhood, great value, my room didn't feel like a dorm room, like some other motels. I just needed a cheap place for the night, but I'd probably stay here again anyways.

• Stayed March 2013
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The rooms were remodeled, but less than perfect. Pretty clean for price. If staying by the week expect to use the stairs at this 3 story motel, as they will not rent 1st floor by the week. The motel is fine for an overnight stay, but after a couple days the sad interiors start to get boring. The staff was friendly, however they only make up your room or change towels 2 times a week. I asked for my linens to be changed after the 4th day and it was done.
There are lots of places for food nearby and shopping is plentiful as well.
By the week I paid $35.00/night plus $50.00 deposit. The deposit if paid in cash is refundable at checkout. If paid by card it will be returned in 7-10 days.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the 3rd floor as there are no elevators
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We stayed here for one day prior to flying out of IAH. Checkin was ok, $70 a day. Our room was old but clean, has microwave, mini fridge and complimentary wifi. The Hotel doesn't have shuttle to the airport but the manager called the taxi and we payed U$20 each way.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank aasr81
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

The Super 8 was sold out of non smoking rooms so we decided to try out the Motel 6 (after looking at the room first). I was pleasantly surprised since i have stayed at Motel 6's before and hoping I would never have to stay in one again. The rooms were very clean. I did think $65 after tax was high for a Motel 6. Just FYI.. They do not have hair dryers or shampoo.

• Stayed May 2012