Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
US$64
US$62
US$83
Priceline
All reviewswaffle housecheap foodprovide shuttlebusiness officeroom suitehour shuttle servicewasher dryerquick layoverwafflesbiscuits gravya king size bedhousekeeping staffleft earlybreakfast areajack in the boxwaffle makerstaying at this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The front desk was very helpful and processed a long line of weary travelers quickly. The restaurant at the adjacent Park Inn was excellent. The king room was large, clean and comfortable. Pool not so clean. Shuttle service to the airport next morning was terrible. They did not prepare adequately for the demand and left one shuttle parked because of not calling in an extra employee. We finally had to take a cab to make our flight on time.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I chose this hotel based on Trip Advisor ratings. I really should have read the reviews but needed something close to the airport where I could leave my vehicle. From the outside, everything looked fine and so did the lobby. I should have known something was wrong when I saw that the elevator button had duct tape on it. The carpets are stained and dirty in both the hallways and the rooms The wallpaper is peeling in the hallways. The furniture looks like it was bought from a 4th store. All of it was dented and scratched. Walls do the room were scratched and gouged. Bathroom was filthy, hair in tub that didn't belong to either myself or my boyfriend. The room was supposed to be 2 queen beds, instead it was 2 full beds that 2 people couldn't fit in. The stains were large and it looked like that had nit even tried to clean them. Called the front desk 4 hours before we arrived to confirm our room, when we arrived the A/C was not turned on and it had been a 90 degree day in Houston. When we mentioned this, the very disinterested first desk girl stated that turn off the units in rooms they aren't going to rent. I called 4 hours in advance, shouldn't she have known which room was to be mine. Don't waste your time or money!!! This place is a dump!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 19 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 18 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Good, Clean hotel, The use a car shuttle company to transport you to and from the hotel. I loved this hotel as they had a 24 hour shuttle. Some hotels do not start shuttle service until 6 am and my flight was 7am and I do not like to cut it that close. This hotel also has a couple of resturants near by. Sonic (fast food drive inn / walk up take away food) also had a Waffle House resturant that is is a dinner type and has a variety of foods. Staff was great and welcomed you. They have a breakfast bar with waffles and other items. I did not get to do the breakfast with our early flight.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends