All reviews waffle house cheap food provide shuttle washer dryer waffles biscuits gravy housekeeping staff shuttle service jack in the box staying at this hotel short drive bed was very comfortable an early morning flight great place to stay natalie airport jasmine
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Our truck was broken into in the lot causing major damage. We parked here while we flew for vacation as it is a program they offer. The staff was completely nonchalant about it, as though it happens all the time. The place is completely filthy. I would never, ever recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this weekend because I wanted to check out Houston and drive down to Sylvan Beach for Beach Day. Walked in to the manager (I assume) sitting down in the middle of the lobby eating dinner with a Male. Seemed like a mom & pops type facility. Had weird musty/moldy odors throughout. Mixed with the food smells. Lobby felt very small, boxed in, dark and gave me vibes of an old school 50s hotel. I asked to look at a room before I checked in and the one I was shown was "ok" but very outdated. I thought I could handle it for the night and went ahead and checked in. Went to my room and immediately walked in to a broken curtain barely hanging. I was disappointed since I called 3 hours ahead and booked a day in advance. I still couldn't get past the smell and immediately asked for my money back. I went across the street to the Comfort Inn and checked in to a newly remodeled hotel that was still in the works but very bright, clean, open concept and fresh smelling. I'm giving 2 stories because despite the facility, housekeeping at least tried to clean up. Checking out was the best decision ever!! Comfort Inn was only $5 more for a suite styled room with closed off room and living area!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I live about 3 hours from the airport so I needed a room just for one night before an early (6am) flight. I picked the Baymont because it was affordable and it got good reviews. The first room I was given had people in it (???), but the front desk girl quickly gave me another one. The room was fine, but it smelled musty like it had gotten and stayed wet. I walked around the building to reach my steps goal for the day and I noticed that all the windows were open in the hallways, on every floor. Maybe they were having an air conditioning issue? Not sure. Anyways, the hotel was fine. Not the best, not the worst.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo