“Needs Improvements ”

Hector's Mexican Bar and Grill
Ranked #95 of 326 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: A Mexican Original, truly 'autentico' without cookie-cutter food. Freshness and originality is the focus here, hidden in tiny Humble!
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit to Hectors and for sure my last with my family. They were totally disappointed and so was I. Chips were burned, food had no flavor, service was mediocre at best.

Sign on wall should of been a warning ⚠️
Green said e only served if asked for to reduce costs. Really!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Family in Texas. Someone recommended this place. Me and my husband went and had a great time. The tacos al carbon were really good and the margaritas were good and cheap. I will definitely come back to this place when visit again.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Went for breakfast on a Saturday. Don't be fooled they don't open until 8:30 not 8 like every website says. By 9, they still hadn't taken my order but they had for others. I am not the correct race and so they only waited on the others. I use to come here all the time with friends and family but this time I walked out without even ordering. Since I can't change my race, there won't be a next time.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Food was very mediocre, and not of good value. Would not go back. Service was just okay. It was lunch, so perhaps it is better in the evenings.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Steak Fajitas with all the trimmings $13 with great service. Not a bad deal! The chips and salsa were great! The Salsa had a unique smoky flavor. Very good.
Only negative was the old weathered menus. Looked dirty.