“Great Stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Humble
San Francisco/Bay Area
“Great Stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport for four days.
After picking up our car at the airport, we headed over to the La Quinta Inn which is a very short distance from the airport. It was just about 10 minutes after we found our way.

I was first worried that we had made the wrong choice since it was so close to the airport that it was going to too much noise. But, was I wrong! When we entered the Inn, it was silent.
The reception area was very inviting and well appointed. We were greeted with a smile but in a professional way. I noted the Business Center, the dining room, the laundry area , vending machines on our way to the elevator. I noted that signs were very clear to the various areas.
The hallways and elevators were very well and highly lighted. If I had been a lone traveler, I would not have felt fearful.

The rooms were well appointed with a television with channels clearly noted, a microwave, and refrigerator.
The king size bed was very big with bright white sheets and lots of pillows with bright white pillow cases. It looked very inviting after a long long airplane ride. When I finally took a shower, it felt good, good and good. I think I fell asleep very soon

It was amazing that it was so so without noise inside the La Quinta Inn despite airplanes were taking off and landing around.
We found it close to Walgreens, CVS and other places to eat and our other travel targets in Houston and areas around.
We would stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Airport again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lccalifornia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2014

When you have to fly our of Bush International Airport @ 6 AM, the La Quinta has a great location, easy to find and easy to get to the airport. The shuttle is slow - and @ 4AM not on time... plan an extra 30 Minutes and catch the 3:30 shuttle. Prior planning is key.. The hotel is clean, the bed was great, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at this La Quinta on Kenswick. We have done so in the past and have been extremely impressed by the staff and the accommodations. I routinely call Sam (manager?) to book my stays and enjoy their offer to let me park the car (small fee) there during trips out of the airport. The shuttles have been very reliable and helpful with the drivers being top-notch. Jazzmine greated me at the front desk as she has in the past with an enthusiastic welcome and offer to help. These employees excel in customer service and make us feel like welcomed guests.

This is our go to place for ease and convenience for flights out of IAH.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 4TX
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I landed and waited 2 hours for the shuttle and each time I called they told me "5 to 10 minutes". Then the front desk clerk lied to me and said the driver had been to the airport 3 times already (I wasn't the only one waiting, obviously someone would have seen him). When I finally got to the hotel there were 6 overbooked people waiting for instructions that were still there when I went downstairs 2 hours later. Literally no food options after 10 pm except for microwave dinners that you can buy at the hotel store. The WiFi was too slow to do anything, not even check emails. Very noisy too.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The location is close to the airport and the bed was comfortable, but it appears the maids are running the place. The refrigerator in my room had a horrible sour smell when I opened the door. It smelled up the entire room, was really nasty. The next morning I told the hotel manager who in turn told the head maid. Her answer was yes, it smells and there is nothing that can be done, it probably needs to be changed out. The maid knew it and failed to tell the manager. All the maids where sitting in the area where guest were supposed to have breakfast. I don't know if they changed the refrigerator or not since the smell was so awful I didn't want to open it again to find out. When I got to my room there was a cap from one of the small shampoo bottles laying in the middle of the bathroom floor.

Another person in our party asked the maid to come back in a few minutes and the maid said no, it's now or not at all.

Sunday morning a group was having a party in the meeting room. One of the people asked one of the maids for a garbage bag since the garbage can in the meeting room was over flowing. The maid handed her one, there was no offer to do it for them. When the person ask what to do with the full bag the answer was just leave it in the hall.

The rooms are large and the bed was comfortable, but it appears management is being run over by the maids. Management needs to be running the place, not the maids.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Arnaudville
Reviewed 12 May 2014

we have stayed at a few la quintas before this by far was the best we have stayed at. Rooms were very clean, bathroom was amazing!! and the beds very comfortable. I was worried that staying at a hotel so close to an airport you would hear a lot of air traffic but not a sound. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful at both check in and check out. Unfortunately we checked out before breakfast was ready but there was hot coffee available. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was very pleasant experience....hotel was more a 4 star level, staff very professional. I would definitely stay at this locsation again. The breakfast far exceeded my expectations. I love taking hot showers, the water was perfect didn't want to get out!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank 164patriciad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Humble
Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport East
Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental
Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South
Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E? Share your experiences!