La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Clean rooms, great people, slow internet. Breakfast looks great however I didn't eat anything to judge quality. Check in process was lengthy however there was 4 people at the counter checking in at the same time that I was there. Overall a great place to stay. You can watch the airplanes take off and land all night long.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The experience didn't start well, as Mapquest completely failed in getting me to this hotel. I had to call the front desk to get directions, and they couldn't guide me there from a few miles away. Coming from the west on I45, it was hard to find. Finally, I asked locals at a convenience store, and they got me right to it taking back roads for a couple miles. I recommend pinning down exactly where to turn at each intersection before arrival.

Now, the staff was VERY friendly, and tried to be helpful. They get high marks for that. The hotel is very new looking, and comfortable. There was some masking tape on the walls, but I'm guessing they were doing painting over multiple days. The breakfast consisted of egg patties, boiled eggs, muffins, cereal, yogurt, waffles, juice, and biscuits and gravy. I was happy with it. The shower was very nice, and that's always something I note. There was plenty of good parking. I liked that the parking, breakfast, and internet was free. There was also a business center where we could use their computers at no charge. I would stay there again, but would make sure to make good notes as to how to get there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank duwayneandcindy
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife and I checked into the LaQuinta on Sunday expecting to stay 'through Thursday' checking our on Friday. We were dealing with a family death in Houston ie: cleaning out an apartment, funeral home arrangements, death certificates, police and property maters etc.

On Thursday, after running from police property facility downtown, to another precinct, to the apartment, we returned to the hotel to find

OUR SUITCASES GONE; OUR TOILETRIES, PRESSED CLOTHS AND DIRTY LAUNDRY IN A TRASH BAG; THE FOOD WE HAD PLANNED TO HAVE BEFORE OUR DEPARTURE THROWN OUT.

The front desk receptionist said we were only booked for 4 days. I received no confirmation copy at check in. When I ask if people often left a room without their toothbrushes, luggage, and belongings, she said 'all the time'. When I ask who authorized our room being cleaned out they said the

manager, Sam Guha.

Needless to say, my wife, who just lost her brother, was upset as was I.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The LQ by the airport (east) is very quiet for its location and has the friendliest staff I have encountered anywhere. We had problems that don't need to be shared here and had to leave early. The hotel staff was very understanding, helped us out and made a crisis less traumatic. I'd also like to add that when an employee saw me struggling to unpack a car with two dogs and their kennels, he dropped everything to help me out. If I could reschedule our vacation, I'd do a lot of things differently, but I would NOT change my hotel. This is why I always choose La Quinta.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katy C
Reviewed 23 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here twice on our layovers at the Houston airport. The Rocket shuttle comes often and is quick and on time. The hotel seems fairly new and is clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly both times that we were there. There is a pool and there is a pretty good continental breakfast in the mornings.
If coming through Houston again for layovers we would defiantly book this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms are nice and staff is very willing to help. Breakfast was a little disappointing but rooms were great. Bed was so comfortable I slept through the night which I rarely do. Overall would stay again if I had to stay by airport. Loved that the parking lot was very well lit.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Humble
Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area
Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport East
Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
1 mi away
Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E

Address: 18201 Kenswick Dr, Humble, TX 77338-8152
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Humble
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Price Range: £60 - £103 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.