All reviews burger king la quintas front desk hard boiled eggs gas station biscuits and gravy excellent hotel rental car room was clean an early morning flight next morning yogurt a great place to stay shuttle service complimentary breakfast connecting flight business trip
Reviewed 22 September 2018

My husband and I were traveling for pleasure, and we had an early morning flight from Bush to Denver. We stayed at this hotel the night before the flight. It was comfortable, clean, convenient to airport and shuttles, and a good value. We were very pleased with our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Linda C.,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. We look forward to your future visits with us.

Minal P | Operations Director

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Brian is a fantastic employee. He,s genuine, friendly, and willing to accommodate the needs of his guests with kindness and enthusiasm. He is a great asset to La Quinta and definitely deserves recognition for his hard work and excellent customer service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear danielapowers1992,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that Brian was able to help accommodate you during your stay. I will let Brian know the high praises you gave him.

Minal P.| Operations Director

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We stayed here for 1 night whilst waiting for a flight the following day. Our room was clean, spacious and sensibly priced, but the corridors did have a distinct musty smell. We found the staff at the front desk to be very helpful and their free shuttle service to and from the airport was much appreciated.
The breakfast was a typical motel type meal, but was good enough until we arrived in the airport.
Would I stay here again? Yes I would especially if the management would deal with the smell in the corridors.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Plymouthtraveller8,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. Please know that we are working to resolve the smell in the corridors. I am pleased that you enjoyed the room and that the staff was helpful and able to accommodate you during your stay.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The hotel was clean inside & out. We always feel safe here and it's pet friendly. My only complaint is the staff did not acknowledge guests, nor do they smile. And a second person at the front desk for morning checkout is a necessity.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mariaeV4707AR,

Thank you for your feedback. I have brought up your comments with our staff and we are working on resolving these concerns. We will also see about adding another agent in the morning. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

My flight was cancelled so I ended up needing to make a last minute reservation to stay one night near IAH. I stayed here not expecting anything, but it was a warm welcome after 24 hours of travelling. The staff were very friendly and offered advice on where I could get dinner late that night. The walls are a little thin as I was able to hear someone snoring. Also breakfast is only open early in the morning for just a few hours. I checked out at 9:30 hoping to grab breakfast while I waited for the shuttle, but breakfast was all closed down. Also, if you are an international traveller and would like to get the shuttle but do not have a working phone, then it is a little stressful trying to get a hold of the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear 720karlah,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. Rest assured your feedback will be used to provide the best possible stay. We hope that in your future travels you will choose La Quinta Inn & Suites for your lodging accommodations.